Itís scary to see hair everywhere, except on the head. here is how you can let your crowning glory remain thick, beautiful and lustrous: now and ever
Tips for Super Thick HairEGGS
Beat two eggs and add two tablespoons of water to it. Wet the hair and apply the egg mixture over the hair. Now massage your scalp, and let the mixture on for 10 minutes to 15 minutes. Then rinse the hair with lukewarm water.
Regular massage of fresh amla mashed to a paste will do wonders. The application of this paste will improve the colour of the hair (delay the process of greying), prevent your hair from falling, and moreover have a cooling effect on the entire system.
Dyed hair gets affected easily by the cold winter weather. Hair becomes dry and looks dull, the ends tend to split resulting in loss of hair. To prevent this you need special hair conditioners. `Banana Pack' is one such conditioner.
To make this you need:
- About half a dozen ripe bananas, two eggs and half-cup beer.
- Mash the bananas well and mix with the rest.
- Apply this to the hair – from the scalp to the tip.
- Keep the conditioner for at least half an hour before washing it off with a mild organic shampoo.
- The protein of egg and moisturising property of bananas will make the dry hair soft and silky.
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|