Do you suffer from episodes of breathlessness in your sleep? Do you wake up tired and plod exhausted through your day? Read on, because this article could well save your life
Do you have sleep apnea?Here are the symptoms of sleep apnea.
• Loud, irregular snoring, then quiet periods of at least 10 seconds when breathing stops. These episodes can happen up to 100 times each hour.
• Daytime sleepiness, always feeling tired
• Morning headaches, sore throat, dry mouth, cough
• Feeling depressed, moody, irritable
• Not being able to concentrate or remember
• Possible impotence or high blood pressure
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|