Passing too much gas? Solve this embarrassing problem, with these alternative but effective cures.
How is it diagnosed?• Belching (burping) after meals or even on an empty stomach may be accompanied with hiccups.
• The upper and lower abdomen may feel bloated even when empty.
• Release of flatus from the rectum.
• Gurgling sound that may move in the upper or lower abdomen.
• Overall heavy feeling in the body especially on waking up, as flatus travels to the muscles and tissues.
• Frequent headaches, migraine and joint stiffness.
• Increase in weight, despite no change in diet or exercise.
• Burning sensation in the chest.
• Heart pounds more than normal.
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|