Passing too much gas? Solve this embarrassing problem, with these alternative but effective cures.
Recommended lifestyle modifications• Avoid heavy and oily food items
• Dairy products and processed, bottled, pickled and baked food too should be avoided.
• Avoid anxiety, stress, tobacco chewing, and excessive intake of tea and coffee.
• Do not drink liquids with meals. Take them half an hour before meals or an hour later.
• Avoid excessive eating of dry fruits.
• Avoid drinking water immediately after eating moisture-rich food items such as peas, cauliflower, ladyfinger, pumpkin and cucumber.
• Cut back on high fibre rich foods.
• Food containing sorbitol or added fructose should be avoided.
• Avoid sucking candies.
• Avoid drinking with straws.
• Avoid packed juice
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|