Can alternative therapies disarm and defeat cancer? here we compile experiences and assertions from patients and therapists across the spectrum, which confirm that healing is possible, especially if you opt for alternatives exclusively
(RETD) Major General Kullar’s Cancer Cure Regimen• Morning: Gargle with salt water first.
• Five bitter apricot almonds in the morning.
• Morning walk 5.30-6.30, eat 7-10 neem leaves, breathing exercises.
• Lemon tea with honey (no sugar, milk)
• Breakfast 8 am: Porridge/cornflakes. Two dates and bananas mixed in it. A teaspoon haldi, one tablespoon Isabgol.
• 11.30 am: One glass anti-cancer vegetable juice (cabbage, lauki, carrot, beetroot, garlic, cucumber, spinach).
• Lunch 1 pm: One besan roti with fresh mint (pudina), pepper, ajwain and dhania. Or one cup lauki raita, with one bowl mixed fruit.
• 5 pm: one bowl red papaya
• 7-8 pm: evening walk
• 8 pm: One mint chappati with one small bowl vegetables (soybeans, green beans, peas), followed by lauki kheer/ carrot halwa/fruits (orange, apple, grape, grapefruit, watermelon, strawberry, tomato, potato).
• 9 pm: Anti-cancer medicine made of neem leaves 7 parts, mint 5 parts, pepper 5 parts, amla 2 parts, rock salt 1 part, anar (pomegranate) 1 part, jeera half part. Dose: One teaspoon in a glass of water, with one lemon or one medicine pill. (This is the medicine prescribed by Mangilal Talwar.)
• Avoid ghee, butter, whole milk, fried/heavy food, red meat like mutton, smoking, alcohol, stress.
• Remain calm and relaxed.
• Gargle with salt water before sleep.
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|