Can alternative therapies disarm and defeat cancer? here we compile experiences and assertions from patients and therapists across the spectrum, which confirm that healing is possible, especially if you opt for alternatives exclusively
Dr Partap Chauhan’s GuidelinesDiet
Oxidants formed during metabolism can produce cancer. Ayurvedic anti-oxidants like turmeric, ashwagandha, amla, neem, triphala, brahmi, protect from oxidation.
Vegetables and fruits containing bioflavonoids and carotenes provide dietary anti-oxidants. Eat minimum five portions of fruits and vegetables daily. Cancer incidence among individuals who avoid vegetables and fruits is double compared to those who consume them daily.
• Eat proper quantity when hungry.
• Eat in a pleasant environment without distractions.
• Proper pace (eat not too fast or slow).
• Eat according to constitution.
• Eat freshly prepared foods. Don’t eat leftovers more than a day old.
• Avoid contradictory food combinations – hot and very cold; raw and cooked; milk and fish; milk and meat.
• Avoid microwave cooking.
• Drink spring or purified water. Avoid distilled water, which weakens bones, teeth, hair, nails, and skin. Add mineral formulations to distilled water to rectify this problem.
Ayurveda emphasizes exercise, which kills cancerous cells. Ayurvedic therapy includes pranayama, yoga postures and meditation for immunity and alleviating stress.
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|