Can alternative therapies disarm and defeat cancer? here we compile experiences and assertions from patients and therapists across the spectrum, which confirm that healing is possible, especially if you opt for alternatives exclusively
Naturopathy Routine, Government Nature Cure Hospital, Varkala, Kerala1st stage: Detoxification – eliminative diet: Only vegetable and fruit juices (juice of banana pith, ash gourd, sugarcane, raisins, musambi).
2nd stage: Purification diet: Raw seasonal fruits/vegetables (organically farmed carrot, cucumber, tomato, coconut, sprouted green gram, pomegranate).
3rd stage:Constructive diet for developing the body – boiled vegetables and cereals.
Eat twice or thrice daily. Avoid fried food, non-vegetarian food and milk.
Breakfast: 7-9 am: Rice or chappati
Lunch: 12 noon-2 pm: Rice, boiled vegetables.
Dinner: 5 – 7 pm: No cereals, raw fruits and vegetables.
Other treatment methods
Sunbath: Rising sun rays up to 7.30 – 8 am. Setting sun rays from 4.30 pm.
Enema: A cup of plain drinking water is injected into the rectum to clean the bowels. No soap water or glycerine.
Fasting: Patients fast on water, tender coconut water or fruit juices. Fast once or twice a week as a lifestyle.
• Wet pack: Wet cloth (hot, cold, hot and cold) tied on affected areas for blood circulation.
• Foot and arm bath: Feet and arms are immersed in hot and cold water alternatively.
• Hip bath, spinal bath: Hips immersed in water in a bath tub. Spinal bath immerses the back area. These therapies are good for prostate, rectal and bone cancer.
• Mud therapy: Fine mud from 3-4 feet below the surface is dried and applied in paste form, stomach, head and whole body for detoxification.
• Yoga: Simple asanas, breathing exercises.
• Counselling: For right mental attitude
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|