PRANIC SELF HEALING
Try General Self-Healing First
• Lie down comfortably, close your eyes and relax.
• Breathe rhythmically and command a good supply of prana.
• While exhaling, send prana to the affected part.
• Do this a few times and then use exhalations to mentally push diseases, impurities, blockages out of the body.
• Use your hands, passing them down the body from the head to the affected part, visualizing the prana flow down the arm, through the finger-tips, into the body. You`ll see that the results are quite amazing.
• You can make circular movements above the body or make a few mysterious passes. Finally, when you heal others, flick your fingers occasionally so as not to absorb their afflictions and wash your hands thoroughly after you have completed the treatment.
Rhythmic Breathing Practices
• Sit comfortably, with spine erect, hands resting in your lap.
• Place your finger on the pulse. Inhale, counting to six pulse units.
• Hold your breath, counting to three pulse units.
• Exhale slowly, counting to six pulse units.
• Count to three pulse units before drawing the next breath. Continue this exercise without straining yourself.
• Next, inhale and hold your breath for a moment. Now pucker up your lips as if to whistle, and exhale a little.
• Hold. Then exhale a little more.
• Repeat till you have exhaled completely.
• Remember, breathing exercises should be comfortable, so never strain.
Relaxation, Cleansing and Energizing
• Inhale good health; exhale all the pains and discomfort.
• Inhale relaxing and comforting energy; exhale stress, tension and fatigue.
• Inhale love and peace; exhale your hatred and resentment away.
• Inhale calmness and confidence; exhale your fears and worries.
• Inhale happiness; exhale your sadness and depression.
• Inhale kindness; exhale irritability and anger.
• Inhale positive and creative thoughts; exhale negative and harmful thoughts.
• Inhale positive and good emotions; exhale negative and harmful emotions.
Self-Introspection and Inner Reflection
• Visualize yourself forgiving those who may have hurt you. Bless them with the good things in life.
• Visualize yourself also being forgiven by those whom you may have hurt. Experience the feeling of being forgiven.
• Now examine if you have taken things, which are not yours, whether tangible or intangible. Have you taken somebody`s reputation, credit, glory or ideas for your selfish ends? Have you taken an affection, which is due to another person?
• If you have, then mentally ask for forgiveness and resolve that you will not take things, which are not yours. Also resolve that you shall be generous and shall offer your help when necessary.
• Ask yourself if you have been misleading or deceiving people in your speech and actions. Are you deliberately telling lies? Or pretending to be other than what you really are? Are you withholding the truth from other people for your own selfish ends?
• Resolve that this day you shall be true to yourself and to other people in your speech and actions. As part of this practice of truthfulness, now examine the secrets in your life, which have been giving you a feeling of guilt.
• Free yourself by mentally telling the person concerned and ask for forgiveness. Experience the peace that comes from being true to yourself and to other people.
• You are now ready to bless the earth and the whole of humanity with your love and kindness.
PRANIC HEALING PRINCIPLES
DIANE M. SMITH
In July 1996, I had been diagnosed with a rare blood disorder called thrombocytosis. This ailment has many side effects, the most harmful being an More....
Chakras, also known as whirling energy centers are among the most vital parts of the energy body. The human body contains eleven major chakras. Chakras are basically of three More....
CHOA KOK SUI
A Filipino of Chinese descent holding a degree in chemical engineering, and a successful businessman, Master Choa Kok Sui is the human manifestation of our present day More....
PRANIC HEALING COURSES
What is Pranic Healing?
Pranic healing is a revolutionary and comprehensive system of natural healing techniques that More....
All India Pranic Healing
Ram Villa, 21, 10-A,
Craig Park Layout,