Birth is as ancient as life itself and as natural a process as breathing. Then, isn't it time women stopped depending on technology and trusted their bodies more?
Boons of home birth
• Familiar, comfortable surroundings.
• Free to adopt any position.
• Pushing on her own.
• Fully in control.
• Free to eat or drink.
• Breathing exercises, diversion.
• No need for painkillers.
• Fetus monitored by stethoscope.
• No deliberate breath holding.
• Touching baby as it emerges.
• Natural expulsion of placenta.
• Immediate bonding.
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|