There is only one disease-accumulation of toxic waste in the body. And there is only one cure-helping the body to remove the toxins. This is the radical approach of naturopathy which banks on fasting, diet control, hydrotherapy and other non-drug treatments
Uncommon theory· All diseases are caused by the accumulation of morbid matter in the body or too much acidity in the blood.
· The root cause of disease is not bacteria as allopathy professes. Bacteria grow after the accumulation of toxic matter which provide a favourable atmosphere for their growth. It is like the gutter, only if it is dirty will it attract mosquitoes and vermin.
· All acute diseases are an effort on the part of the body to clean itself. It should be allowed to do so and they should not be suppressed through drugs.
· Chronic diseases are best cured by naturopathy.
· Our body has a mechanism for self-healing which must be stimulated by natural means.
· Food, correctly used, is medicine.
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|