Question 11. Sir I am based at Ahmadabad, where can I consult personally? - Sharad Jasani On 19 June 2010
You could consult us via e-mail. Our mail id is: email@example.com', firstname.lastname@example.org
Question 12. I am 25 year old and i suffer from acidity and i get mouth ulcers. I cann`t begin my day without antacid.I have to be off the medicines to concieve the child. what should i do? - Drishti Srivastava On 15 June 2010
Acidity refers to the weakness of the Liver energy. When the food does not get digested properly, it ferments within the system and creates acidic reflux and the result is acidity. For this, we will do a very simple point. Apart from that, we will suggest you 2 home remedy treatment that will reduce your acidity levels.
Dr. Med. Karch, a Russian, introduced a simple process for the Human body by using oil. This was further popularized by Lt. Col T. Koteswara Rao (Retd.). Initially it causes doubts, but after trying it out the results are astonishing.
1. Take one spoon of refined oil in the mouth on an empty stomach early in the morning, before eating or drinking anything.
2. Without much effort or speed, slowly suck and pull the oil through the teeth. Gargle the oil within closed mouth for 15 - 20 minutes.
3. During this process, the oil becomes liquid and white like milk. Spit the liquid out and wash your mouth thoroughly, preferably with warm water.
4. DO NOT SWALLOW the oil as it contains toxins and harmful bacteria drawn from the body through the saliva. Continue this process everyday for better results.
The process of Oil Pulling can give relief and cure Headaches, Asthma, Bad Breath, Nose Block, Tooth Pain, Acidity, Ulcers, Cracked Feet, Joint Pains, Stomach Problems, Problems related to Lungs, Liver & Nerves.
Who can practice this:
Oil Pulling can be practiced by all from the age of 5 years onwards for any type of health problems. People who are in a habit of taking a lot of medicines should try this, as it will release a lot of toxins from the body.
Which Oil to be Used:
Any cooking oil can be used, but the most preferred is the Sesame Oil.
We wish you a speedy recovery and good luck for the future. For any further queries, please do write us on email@example.com
Question 13. I am suffering from chronic sinocites and having frequent headache.Balms have no effect on the headache.Please suggest some accupressure points for sinocites and this headache. - Sonu Singla On 13 June 2010
For the headache and sinus, you have, kindly activate the Sinus Points - the tips of all the fingers on both the hands and also the master point for any type of headache on the thumb.
Question 14. Sir could u tell me what is the treatment of uric acid? Do you have publish any book? - Jasdeep On 11 June 2010
Please refer to the question 12
Question 15. I HAVE BEEN SUFFERING FROM TINNITUS OF THE LEFT EAR SINCE 9 YEARS, PLEASE SUGGEST SOME REMEDY. - Manjeet On 10 June 2010
1. The Ear points on the hands - located on the ring finger and the little finger of both your hands.
People suffering from any type of ailment will benefit from Ketan Shah`s book Acupressure for Total Wellness