A relatively new therapy called emotional freedom techniques (EFT) promises and delivers miraculous healings for the body and mind in just minutes. Could this be the next stage in health care?
Free to be meHere are the points that you need to tap on after checking your SUD and uttering the set-up phrase three times for what is called the Full Basic Recipe. Two rounds are needed. For the short-cut technique, stop at under the armpit.
Using your index and middle fingertips, tap gently, but firmly, five to seven times on each of the points give below as shown. Remember to repeat the reminder phrase once at each of these points as you tap.
• Eyebrow point is located just below and inside the inner starting edge of your eyebrow.
• Side of the eye is the bony part of your eye socket adjacent to the outer edge of your eye.
• Under the eye is located below the centre of your eye.
• Under the nose is the area between your nose and upper lip
• Chin refers to the indented area just below your lower lip.
• Collarbone actually refers to the end of the collarbone, to the immediate left and right of the hollow at the base of your throat.
• Under the arm is the area on your side, about three to four inches below your armpit, in line with your breast.
• Side of thumb, near base of nail
• Side of index finger near base of nail.
• Side of middle finger near base of nail.
• Side of little finger near base of nail
• Karate chop point at the side of your palm
• Crown of the head or CH is located at the apex of your skull, halfway between an imaginary line joining the two ears. Be gentle at this point.
The gamut procedure is followed in between the two tapping rounds. The gamut point is located just above the midpoint of the knuckle between the little and ring finger. Whilst tapping this, do the following:
• Close your eyes
• Open your eyes
• Look down and towards the right, keeping the head steady
• Look down and towards the left, keeping the head steady
• Roll your eyes in a full clockwise circle
• Roll your eyes in an anticlockwise circle
• Hum any song for two seconds
• Count rapidly from one to five
• Hum any song for two seconds again
Courtesy: Emotional Freedom Techniques by Sangeeta Bhagwat
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|