Heartspeak - Death and I
by Life Positive
• I am an individual with a life of my own, a personal experience.
• I belong to a class of beings, one of whose attributes is mortality.
• Using the intellectual process of logical deductions, I arrive at the conclusion that my personal death is a certainty.
• There are many possible causes of my death, and these causes may operate in many different combinations. Although I might evade or escape one particular cause, I cannot evade all causes.
• My death will occur in the future, I mean a time to live that has not yet elapsed.
• But I do not know when in future my death will occur. The event is certain. The time is uncertain.
• Death is a final event. My life ceases. That means I shall never again experience, think or act at least as a human being on this earth.
• Accordingly, death is the ultimate separation of myself from the world.
Is there a way out of this framework for humankind?
By Dr Satyavati M Sirsat and
Dr Hemang D Koppikar, Mumbai
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|