The author explains the meaning of the three gunas and places them in the context of our daily life
What’s your Type?Wondering whether you are a tamas, rajas or sattva? Give yourself a point for every statement that is true about yourself and no points when it is false. Calculate your final points under each type. The personality where you score highest is most dominant currently in your life. Same scores in two personalities signify that both are dominant in your life.
• I love eating fresh fruits and vegetables.
• I am very peaceful by nature and it takes a lot to disturb my calm.
• I love to take care of children, elderly people, wounded animals.
• I am extremely sensitive to nature and harm done to nature hurts me.
• Most of my thoughts are positive and compassionate whether it is about myself or others.
• I am ambitious and think big. I want to own a big car, big house and a big business.
• I seek stimulation constantly in people, places, books.
• I love eating spicy, flavored, rich foods.
• I am extremely goal-driven and most of my thoughts consist of meeting objectives, making achievements.
• I admire celebrities and people with tremendous power.
• I am extremely lazy as a person and I work only if I have to.
• Most of my thoughts are negative whether it is about the self or others.
• I am unmoved by the distress of others.
• My idea of a good time is to get drunk and/or eat a lot.
• I am not interested in self-improvement. It’s too difficult to change myself.
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|