Inspirations - This I know
by Life Positive
A great empire, like a great cake, is most easily diminished at the edges.
• A house is not a home unless it contains food and fire for the mind as well as the body.
• A learned blockhead is a greater blockhead than an ignorant one.
• A life of leisure and a life of laziness are two things. There will be sleeping enough in the grave.
• A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle.
• A penny saved is a penny earned.
• A place for everything, everything in its place.
• Admiration is the daughter of ignorance.
• All mankind is divided into three classes: those that are immovable, those that are movable, and those that move.
• All wars are follies, very expensive and very mischievous ones.
• An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
• Anger is never without a reason, but seldom with a good one.
• Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain and most fools do.
• As we must account for every idle word, so must we account for every idle silence.
• Trickery and treachery are the practices of fools that have not the wits enought to be honest.
• To follow by faith alone is to follow blindly.
• Anyone who trades liberty for security deserves neither liberty nor security.
• Having been poor is no shame, but being ashamed of it, is.
• Do not anticipate trouble, or worry about what may never happen. Keep in the sunlight.
• God heals, and the doctor takes the fees.
- Benjamin Franklin
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|