Inspirations - This I know
by Life Positive
• All the powers in the universe are already ours. It is we who have put our hands before our eyes and cry that it is dark.
• As different streams having different sources all mingle their waters in the sea, so different tendencies, various though they appear, crooked or straight, all lead to God.
• Condemn none: if you can stretch out a helping hand, do so. If you cannot, fold your hands, bless your brothers, and let them go their own way.
• External nature is only internal nature writ large.
• A penny saved is a penny earned.
• God is to be worshipped as the one beloved, dearer than everything in this and next life.
• If faith in ourselves had been more extensively taught and practised, I am sure a very large portion of the evils and miseries that we have would have vanished.
• If money helps a man to do good to others, it is of some value; but if not, it is simply a mass of evil, and the sooner it is got rid of, the better.
• In one word, this ideal is that you are divine.
• Never think there is anything impossible for the soul. It is the greatest heresy to think so.
• Our duty is to encourage everyone in his struggle to live up to his own highest idea, and strive at the same time to make the ideal as near as possible to the Truth.
• Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life – think of it, dream of it, live on that idea. Let the brain, muscles, nerves, every part of your body, be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success.
- Swami Vivekananda
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|