Inspirations - This i know
by Life Positive
• The spiritual journey is the search for our source; this very quest is the beginning of our humanness.
• Knowing is not the realm of the heart. Being is the realm of the heart.
• Just be and know that you are loved – that is Be-loved.
• Craving is nothing but being like a beggar. The more you beg, the more you crave for something, the further away it goes. And the moment you drop it and just repose in the Self, you’ll find all those things come manifold.
• Joy is love for what is. Sorrow is love for what is not.
| Meditation is sticking to one thought. That single thought keeps away other thoughts; distraction of mind is a sign of its weakness; by constant meditation it gains strength.
- Ramana Maharshi
• This path is the middle path – you are enthusiastic, in a hurry, yet, you are patient, without being lethargic…
• Head always wants something new, heart wants something old. The tree is beautiful because it has old roots and new branches. You need a combination of all.
• Impatience means hurry in the mind; lethargy means slowness in action. Patience in the mind and dynamism in action is the right formula.
• Peace is your very nature. Peace is your innate nature – it cannot go away from you.
• God, himself, has not renounced this world. How can you renounce it? It is an insult to God if you want to renounce this world.
• Truth is paradoxical; it contains the opposites, that’s why it is illogical, and you have to take them both, hug them both, and carry on. Truth is neither right nor wrong. Truth is what is.
- Sri Sri Ravi Shankar
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|