Just like crabs discard cracked shells, we too need to give up our outdated or non-functional identities and be flexible
Are you your job?Ponder on these questions to see how much of your identity you derive from a particular role or thought.
• Do you feel empowered by your job?
• Do you indulge in a diverse range of activities other than your job?
• How do you feel about learning a new skill or trait?
• What do you feel about moving to another city?
• What would you like to do after you retire?
• How often have you changed your viewpoint on major issues in your life?
• Do you feel tied down to family, friends, colleagues, your house or your work?
• Do you think you have balanced relationships in all areas of your life?
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|