Personal Growth - The Rich, The Poor and The Prosperous
A person who lacks facility and money is Poor.
A person who has facility and money is Rich.
Who is Prosperous then?
Lets first do the comparison of Rich and Poor.
A Poor person is deprived because he lacks even the necessary facilities. A Rich person is deprived because he feels that what he has is not sufficient for him and wants more. Both are suffering from deprivation.
A Poor person is ready to exploit because his basic necessities even are not getting fulfilled. A Rich person is ready to exploit because of his feeling of deprivation. In fact a Rich person has more capability to exploit in current system.
A Poor person is lacking facilities and is unhappy (Sadhan Vihin Dukhi Daridra). A Rich person is having facilities and is unhappy (Sadhan Sampanna Dukhi Daridra).
The question which comes here is, what is the source of deprivation in a Rich person?
There are many factors here. In fact one of the major contributing factors of poor being poorer is the feeling of deprivation of Rich. Also when a Poor start becoming a Rich he also starts suffering from the feeling of deprivation like Rich. Some of the factors for feeling of deprivation of Rich are:-
1. Lack of understanding of how much is needed.
2. Peer Pressure, a kind of Fear. If I do not confirm to the standards in society where I sit, then I will loose respect.
3. Enticements, Misconceptions and Misunderstandings like, if I have More Resources then I will get More Respect in the society, I will have Better Relationships with people, I will be More Happy.
4. Lack of assurance in Relationships that I will be taken care of by my relatives, when my body is not capable of production of resources.
5. Lack of assurance of availability of needed resources in future.
All of these above factors make a Rich person Poor, deprived.
So what is required to make a Rich person really Rich?
1. Right Understanding within every individual of what he really wants? How can he fulfill that? What Material/Resource can do? What relationships are? What are the expectations involved in Relationships? What kind of society he really wants?. What material is needed for and How much of it is needed. This understanding need to be ensured within every individual.
2. When one has Right Understanding then one has Confidence in what he feels and is doing, then Peer Pressures and Fears automatically start going down.
3. Right Understanding of Relationships within every individual. Understanding that Resources can not ensure fulfilling Relationships and Respect due to Resource doesn’t have certainty, consistency and continuity and one needs continuity of Respect.
4. Assurance in Relationships among family members. It gives all of them the Happiness in fulfilling Relationships as well as the assurance of continuity of Production in house and also the assurance to be taken care of.
5. When there is Right Understanding within every individual, Assurance in Relationships in every family, Prosperity in every family, then continuity of culture of Right Understanding, Assurance in Relationships among families leads to Fearlessness in society. This assures the continuity of availability of resources in future too.
6. A harmonious society automatically becomes complimentary to the Nature. It takes care of Nurturing, Protection and Right Utilization of Nature.
All this starts from the Right Understanding in an individual. Right Understanding in an Individual makes him to understand how much he needs and if he “feels” that he has more than what he needs and also have “assurance” of having more than what he needs in future then he feels Prosperous.
Prosperity is a “feeling” of having more facilities than what is needed.
The important point here to notice is, Prosperity is a “Feeling”. A Rich person “feels” that he “lacks” that’s why he is not Rich.
So you are Rich, Poor or Prosperous?
And, what do you want to be? Rich, Poor or Prosperous?
Being Prosperous is the basic need of every human being. Happiness, Prosperity and Continuity of these two is the basic requirement of a human being. To ensure this basic requirement all of us need to ensure,
Right Understanding within every individual,
Prosperity in every Family,
Fearlessness in Society and
Co-Existence in Nature.
Subject: Opertunity For u - 5 September 2013
I devesh i am impressed by ur artcle.There is opertunity for you to part of internation lifestyle magazine.drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|