Only when we love ourselves can we love others
Test your self-love quotientWhen something goes wrong do you
• automatically assume it is your fault?
• stay steady, and inquire into the source of the problem?
When people pay you a compliment do you
• brush it off as if it never happened?
• thank them for the compliment with poise?
Is your inner dialogue
• filled with blame and criticism of yourself?
• filled with appreciation and approval for yourself?
• find it hard to forgive yourself for wrong-doing?
• recognise that you are human and let yourself off the hook?
If you had a choice would you
• rather be someone else?
• be yourself through and through?
The more the number of top answers the less your self-love. But never fear. You are absolutely in the majority. Few of us really love and appreciate ourselves. We have never been taught to. Self-love can be cultivated so move along that path.
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|