An accomplished medical doctor, Mumbai-based Aniruddha Joshi is today revered by millions as the reincarnation of the Sai Baba of Shirdi. Credited with having performed many miracles, he nevertheless advocates a practical blend of spirituality and science
Aniruddha Bapu’s 13-point programme
Social work, charitable activities, conservation, interfaith thinking and scientific attitude blend seemlessly in this unique programme.
1. Charkha: Yarn spun by volunteers is made into cloth to be distributed among needy students and their families.
2. Gograss Yojana: Grass grown by volunteers in areas where water is available year round, is collected and sent to famine-stricken areas as fodder for cattle.
3. Raddi Yojana: Old paper collected from people is converted into paper bags to use instead of non-biodegradable plastic. Paper pulp is used to make articles for distribution to needy students as incentive to go to school.
4. Old is Gold Yojana: Old utensils, clothing, books, toys etc, will be collected for distribution to needy students.
5. Warmth of Love Yojana: Torn cloth is used to make quilts for the poor.
6. Vidya Prakash Yojana: Candles and matchboxes are donated for use by students who do not have electricity to enable them to study.
7. Cleanliness Yojana: Cleaning up of public schools, hospitals and places of worship is undertaken by volunteers.
8. Ahilya Sangh Yojana: Will work towards the empowerment of women.
9. New Universal Dharmagrantha: To free society of unnecessary ritual and blind faith, a new Dharma—confluence of Hinduism, Jainism, Sikhism and Buddhism—will be introduced by Bapu.
10. Information Bank: Every Thursday, before his discourse, Bapu will impart scientific information and update devotees on new scientific discoveries.
11. Bhartiya Bhasha Sangram: To inculcate a sense of brotherhood among Indians, volunteers will learn at least one language other than their mother tongue.
12. Study of the Five Continents: Progress and politics of the five continents will be studied.
13. Disaster Management Volunteers: An academy of Disaster Management will train volunteers to tackle natural and man-made disasters.
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|