Holistic Living - In communion with nature
by Life Positive
As a reiki
practitioner and pranic
healer, I learnt to channel healing energy into anything, living or
reiki for human beings taught me a lot about us. As I progressed to channel
reiki for animals, I became aware of a parallel intelligence in the animal
species and how much can be learned from them. Curiosity led me to experiment
further with energies that exist in my house, in my TV set, in my car,
and even in my pillow.
Spiritual healers will agree that if you have developed enough sensitivity to the energy flow in your body and have approached your subject with genuine love and respect, a beautiful merging of auras takes place. The result is that along with the flow of healing, there is an exchange of information. The healer picks up a little of the patient's life experiences and vice-versa. This merging or find-tuning takes place automatically.
With practice my connection with the non-human world got more and more powerful. I next ventured into the world of nature.
Living in the wilderness, as I so often do, I was tempted to tune into the southwest monsoon. It was the month of May, and the monsoon was still building up to its full strength. Eyes closed, I focused my total awareness on the wind around me, energetically using all five senses to reach out to it. I expressed gratitude to the wind, asking permission to connect with it. A few moments later I felt the wind inside every cell of my body. I lost awareness of my physical body as my aura merged with the wind's energy. I was flooded with the consciousness of flying along with the wind. It is difficult to describe the incredibly awesome surge of power that I knew in those moments.
At some point, awareness of my physical self returned. For hours I sat there with the wind around exchange took place, I felt the immense interplay of love and gratitude between us.
I learned all about its nature, its experiences in the Arabian Sea, the sense of responsibility it has towards our subcontinent and also that it is masculine in nature.
The southwest monsoon and I share a wonderful friendship and I learn a lot from its wisdom.
The most memorable connection I made with the animal kingdom was to tune into the consciousness of Nilgiri elephants. Intending to channel reiki to them, I paused to scan their energy field. Suddenly, I was inundated with amazing information: about the herds' location, their feelings of fear and anger, and the despair and helplessness they felt at their species being annihilated. Overwhelmed, I kept pumping love and positive thinking into their consciousness over the next few days. The result: one quiet evening, around sunset, two groups of elephants stopped by my farm in the Nilgiris. They trumpeted and made a lot of noise. None of them crossed into my fields or did any damage. As they stood at the periphery, I felt they were thanking me.
Channeling healing energy for plants, trees and shrubs led me into a world, probably more unique and richly populated than ours. I discovered that each plant has a distinct personality and aura, and much like humans, some were grouchy and some spiritually inclined. While communicating with them is immensely pleasurable, it requires both patience and a deep love for nature. While holidaying in the Himalayas, I unknowingly tuned into the mountains and learned to recognize their powerful personalities and the tremendous energies within them. A lot of us have seen familiar faces of humans and animals in various rock formations, but did you know that you could actually be looking at their true faces or that this is how they might want to present themselves to you? I discovered this while admiring a rock formation that reminded me a lot of Lord Ganesha's face. I tuned into the rock face and discovered that it identified a lot with the elephant herds that lived nearby and gave protection to it.
My deep and enriching communication with these special beings and entities, and the refinement of scanning and fine-tuning techniques have helped me in reiki and pranic healing. When someone approaches me for healing, I can easily tune into their energy field with my third eye, then scan it further for more information to aid the healing process.
I share this process with you in the hope that your adventures into this aspect of our consciousness will be as exciting as mine have been.
• To begin with, accept the subtle energies of the world around you as a reality. These energies play as vital a role as human beings do in planetary evolution. Recognize the life force in everything you see, smell, touch, taste and hear, as also in what you cannot sense or imagine. Accepting their reality and capacity to interact with you intelligently is a necessary part of this work.
• Listen and honor the directions of your inner voice system or intuition. Follow the directions of intuition by closely listening to your true feelings. Do not write them off as imagination. With experience, you will learn to distinguish the fact that imagination and logic come from the left brain and intuition, with its base in feelings, flows from the right brain. Intuition simply informs without analysis or judgment. Remember, it is the voice of your true self, so learn to trust it.
• Develop your third eye vision by strengthening the third eye chakra, the area which lies in the center of your forehead, directly above the beginning of your eyebrows, There are a number of yogic and non-yogic exercises that can help you do this.
• Sharpen and refine the five physical senses to effectively communicate with the unseen energies. The best way to do this is by giving special attention to each of them in the course of your daily life.
• Spend time alone amidst nature. Use all five senses to establish a close rapport with the wonders of creation. Kinesthetically feel the places and persons you meet routinely. Get familiar with your personal energy, and develop the habit of feeling the vibrations around you. Using your kinesthetic sense is an important part of all energy work.
• Spend ten minutes daily on the love light meditation to dramatically alter the quality of your day.
• Before attempting to tune into another's energy field, complete the Love Light Meditation. With eyes closed, feel your love spread through the whole universe, establish in your mind that you are a divine being and then use your third eye to visualize your subject in front of you. (With practice, your focus will become clearer.) Reach out to your subject with complete love and respect. Request permission from his higher self to make this connection. Listen carefully as the answer will be translated to you through intuition.
• To scan your subject (this step is a continuation of fine-tuning). Continue to focus on your third eye center. Empty your mind of all biases and judgments, becoming thought-free, if possible. Using your inner vision, scan your subject's physical body slowly from head to toe. Repeat this exercise three times. Remember what you "see". Scan the first three times. Again, remember what you see. Ask your subject's higher self if there is any information it has for you. Wait for a response. End this meditation by thanking yourself, your subject and higher self, and all the divine energies that made this connection possible. Note down all the details of this fine-tuning and scanning exercise and use it for your work in healing. The information gathered from this scan is privileged and should not be conveyed to anyone except the person concerned or his representative.
Reiki practitioners, pranic healers and other holistic healer can modify these exercises to suit their style of healing.
Deepti Sitwala Gandhi, India
Subject: Hello Mam - 7 December 2010
Hello Mam, Not sure if you remember me or would be reading my comment on your article. I feel blessed to get introduced to the world of Reiki by you. If you are still teaching then I would like to continue where I left years back. Please let me know, my email id is email@example.com.
by: Piyush Sharma
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|