You came into this life equipped with everything you needed to know. So, when uncertain about a choice to be made, turn within for directions, to that unfailing guide - your intuition
Tuning in TipsIn a notebook, write down your request for intuitive guidance. For example, ‘‘I feel ready to leave my present job. Is this the right decision?’’ Over the next few days, jot down words, dreams, feelings and insights that come to you. See if a theme emerges to show you direction.
• Take note of what gives you joy, energises you and what drains you out. As you inch your way to your dream, every step closer will fill you with excitement. Wrong decisions will leave your heart heavy and dissatisfied. Enthusiasm is your intuition speaking.
• Lynn Robinson suggests keeping a ‘surrender box’. Write down your concern, for example, ‘‘How can I improve my communication with my brother?’’ Place it where it will be in constant view. Settle down for some quiet contemplation, respectful silence and meditation. Let your mind blank out, visualize white light or listen to traffic sounds in the distance. Five to 10 minutes later, ask your question. Allow any wisdom or guidance to enter your consciousness.
• Try a practical method of honing your intuition. Be alert and observe the happenings around you. Being mindful reveals to you the workings of the world and with practice you’ll be able to size up the entire scenario or grasp its very essence at the first glance.
• Regular meditation allows one to tune in to the higher senses, even sharpen the basic senses. You will begin to resonate with your true impulses as well as be in harmony with the world around you. It will improve your ability to understand, interpret and follow through on the intuitions you receive.
• Sleep over a problem. It allows your mind to process and analyze the information it has and come up with an unbiased solution. Your intuition often shows you the way through symbols in your dreams.
• Beginners can seek intuitive guidance in small steps. Practice will hone your intuitive powers and with increasing confidence, you can entrust it with the most important decisions of your life.
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|