A good actor can hide behind his role but his handwriting will give away his secrets. Your handwriting can reveal a personality flaw or an illness for which an expert like Dr Anand Minocha can recommend handwriting therapy and writing exercises
SCRIPT A NEW YOU
Your handwriting not only provides a tool for analyzing your personality, it can also be used as a means of improving your life. Here are some handwriting exercises to help you grow and develop positively:
• To reduce tension and improve spontaneity, do the following pattern two to three pages a day with the right hand and one to two pages a day with the left hand (reverse the order for left-handers).
• To induce fighting spirit, decisiveness, the ability to withstand pressure and build inner resistance, do the following pattern on two pages with each hand everyday.
• To improve coordination between mind and body, try the following exercise.
• To improve concentration and receptiveness, write in the following manner-two pages with your right hand and one page with the left hand.
• To change pessimism to optimism, write in lines as shown below, up to five pages.
• To improve your sense of rhythm and reduce thinking on habitual patterns, do this.
• If you feel your life is colorless, try writing with different colored pens.
• To increase utilization of your potential, write holding your pen in the left hand if you are right-handed and vice-versa or even by holding it in your mouth or toes.
• To get new perspectives on your activities, start writing with a paintbrush or in a different script than the one you normally use.
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|