Sports has for long been considered the mainstay of muscle power. But the powerof the mind that fuels those incredible sporting feats is no less potent. An in-depth look into a championís mind
NIRVANA IN THE ARENA
1. Focus on a point.
2. Be willing to accept and learn from mistakes.
3. Stop comparing your performance with othersí.
4. Donít let the discomfort of learning new techniques worry you.
5. Notice the things you are doing to make yourself successful .
6. If you feel tired, donít stop doing what you are doing. Dissociate yourself from the physical aspect of tiredness.
7. When you are tense, picture yourself in flowing, perfect performance.
8. When you feel tense, let your body relax through affirmations.
9. Play with people who want to succeed.
10. Challenge yourself
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|