Ranjit Maharaj, a relatively unknown guru outside Mumbai, lived a simple life and tarted teaching only at the age of 70. From his one-room apartment in Girgaum, he expounded a powerful philosophy of Advaita and Bhakti to seekers from all over the world
- Reaching reality requires nothing because it is already there.
- To remove ignorance, knowledge is necessary, but finally both must dissolve into reality. Your Self is without ignorance, without knowledge.
- Thus, knowledge is only a cure for the illness of illusion; once it has served its purpose, it too ceases to exist.
- Forget everything (the ego) and He is there.
- Ignorance came by hearing. It must go off by hearing (the words of the guru).
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|