“The legacy of Swami Chidananda lives on in his teachings and his sublime effect on the lives of the millions that he touched.” A disciple pays tribute to swami chidananda saraswati, the spiritual head of the divine life society, who passed away recently
Guruji's sayings• We are not born in order to die, we are born in order to know that we have neither birth nor death, neither beginning nor end.
• It is not what we do that matters, but with what attitude it is done that counts. Let every act be a beautiful blossom reverentially laid at the feet of the Divine, manifest as Humanity.
• Be absolutely fearless knowing that you have infinite strength within. The world cannot overcome you if you have courage.
• Your senses cannot overcome you if you know that you are strong. Nothing in this universe has the power to attract, ensnare or enslave you, if you are fearless in the knowledge of your own divine strength.
• Faith, Hope and Charity, never let go of these. Always let them be enshrined within you – faith in the Supreme, hope for yourself and charity towards all.
• Control the self, conquer the mind and its desires and be established in concentration and inner meditation. There is no guru seva, no guru bhakti, and no guru dakshina higher than this. This is the highest way of paying reverence to the guru.
• You are the being through whom the guru lives. This is an honour. This is a privilege. This is a great good fortune. It is also a responsibility; it is a duty.
• Even 100 gurus cannot help, unless the disciple has a great desire for liberation, and is seeking to get rid of all that stands in the way.
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|