Is the key to a fulfilled life and to enlightenment simply this: not to run away from the present moment, but to be deeply rooted in it? The answer is yes, reiterated Eckhart Tolle, a modern master, at a retreat in Rishikesh (India) recently
· Stay fully present in the now—your whole life unfolds here. In the now there is joy of Being and deep peace.
· Be present as the watcher of the mind.
· Just observe and feel—do not judge anything.
· Do not wish the present moment to be different from what it is.
· Make it a habit to feel your body from inside as often as possible. The body is always in the present.
· Don’t believe this, try it!
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|