Reverse aging. Erase the genetic suicide code. Link your mind to a computer. Or step out of the human chrysalis and seek the wings of an everlasting life. A life of immortality.
1. Exercise regularly.
2. Eat less and have a healthy diet with minimal fat.
3. Engage your brain in challenging activities such as crosswords, quizzes, intelligent discussions.
4. Avoid too much of sun.
5. Avoid stress-inducing situations.
6. Meditate regularly to relax your mind.
7. Avoid alcohol, cigarettes and other such products.
PREDICTED MAXIMUM LIFE SPANS OF HUMANS IF THE THERMOSTAT IN THE BRAIN WHICH CONTROLS BODY TEMPERATURE COULD BE RESET FROM THE PRESENT 98.6º TO LOWER LEVELS
Temperature Maximum Life Span
98.6º F 120 years
95.0º F 160 years
91.4º F 200 years
87.8º F 280 years
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|