Feng shui is not mere placement of articles; it is one of the personal growth tools to attune your life with your environment. And it is vying with vaastu shastra (the ancient Indian version of feng shui) in popularity stakes
TRY THISFeng Shui is also about spiritual development, says Ritu Kapoor. She suggests that:
shui works better for you if you are more attuned to the universe. Remove all the blockages from your mind and start afresh. Send good vibrations to all and sundry. Be true to yourself and connect with your higher self. If you hate someone, send love vibes to that person first thing in the morning. This works very well for people with relationship problems, more so in the case of unhappy marriages. Just visualize yourself throwing roses and smiles at that person, saying 'I Love You'. For good luck and fortune, preferably cover your entrance with money plant.
Rasika and Ravi Chadha suggest simple remedies:
1. At work, sit with your back to a solid wall. If you face open space you will be more in command of the situation.
2. The person cooking the food should also face open space. This is a source of energy. Food will be more nourishing, there will be harmony in the house and people will be less nervous.
3. Have prominent nameplates. Your identity is the first source of ch'i.
4. Don't sleep on a box-bed. As most people fill it with clutter, it blocks ch'i. In case it is not possible to change your bed, take out the clutter and put bed sheets and quilts in it. Raise the bed by putting bricks under it to enable ch'i to circulate.
5. Play loud music at dusk for at least 10 minutes. With the setting sun the energies get low and loud music helps to boost energy levels.
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|