Your New Year resolutions could turn out to become effective personal growth tools
HOW TO STICK TO YOUR RESOLUTIONS
• Form a support group with your friends and family to encourage and challenge you to stick to your resolve.
• Make a list of reasons why you want to change and place it where you are likely to see it often.
• Don't count your failures. Instead, make positive observations such as: ''I smoked two cigarettes less today.''
• Surround yourself with people who have either already given up the habits you've resolved to get out of, or are trying like you.
• Have an alternative for temptations. For example, if you feel like going on a food binge, decide to watch a movie instead.
• Give yourself rewards for your progress.
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|