You will probably not lack anything, be it love, health, happiness, knowledge or money, if you understand that your outer, material fullness is not really separate from your inner spiritual wealth, that both together mean a lifetime of abundance
HOW TO ACHIEVE ABUNDANCE
• Identify your heartfelt desires versus fantasy yearnings. Focus on one thing at a time, be willing to admit need. Make a commitment to manifesting it.
• Prioritize. One way to do this is to make a list of things you would do if you were told that you have only 24 hours to live. Then, find out what you need to do, set up steps to do it and set yourself deadlines.
• Use visualization. Cut pictures related to your goals, put them on your pinup board. Imbue what you choose with love. Enthusiasm changes the body chemistry, breaking down the chemicals connected with mental blocks.
• Be grateful to God, the universe or whatever, for favors granted, even when they are still waiting in the ether to happen.
• Be willing to receive, without doubting your worthiness.
• Now, "make it so" (tathastu in Sanskrit) with your word. Take action. Center yourself and ask, "What do I need to do today to further my goals". Then go out and do it.
• Finally, surrender. Surrender your little self to the True Self. Let go of the plan.
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|