Kaizen, a Japanese management philosophy, promises big rewards through continuous incremental change. Indian businesses are now adopting Kaizen to emerge as global competitors
MAKE IT HAPPEN FOR YOURSELF1. Discard conventional ideas.
2. Think of how to do it, not why it cannot be done.
3. Do not make excuses. Question current practices.
4. Do not seek perfection. Do it right away, even if only for 50% of the target.
5. If you make a mistake, correct it immediately.
6. Do not spend money for Kaizen, use your wisdom.
7. Wisdom emerges in the face of adversity
8. To seek the root cause of all your problems, ask 'Why?' five times.
9. Seek the wisdom of ten people rather than the knowledge of one.
10. Kaizen ideas are infinite.
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|