Rooshi Kumar Pandya, a corporate workshop leader, believes that management is not just about getting things done but also about compassion and personal development
1. Do you feel that you must buy something if a salesperson goes to great lengths showing you things?
2. Do you have difficulty starting a conversation with a stranger?
3. Do you find it difficult to criticize a friend?
4. Do you feel self-conscious when somebody compliments you?
5. Do you feel exploited and pushed around?
6. Do you find it difficult to ask a queue breaker to join the queue?
7. Do you get 'I should have said that' kind of thoughts after meeting people?
8. Do you have difficulty saying 'no' to a friend?
9. Do you think people find you boring?
10. Do you have trouble asking for an overdue increment?
11. Do you feel uncomfortable when you are being watched at work?
12. Do you find silence at social gatherings uncomfortable?
13. Are you afraid to make mistakes?
14. Are you always defensive when you are criticized?
15. Do you feel dissatisfied with your vocation?
16. Do you pretend that you know or understand a topic even if you don't?
If your answer is yes to four or more questions, you need to learn assertiveness
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|