Achieving success is almost like finding God—the destination is the same, but the roads are as varied as the seekers. All you need to do is choose your path…
Creative visualization is a process of realizing your goals by imprinting their image on your mind and thus making it real. Being successful means "living a full and meaningful life in which we actually accomplish whatever we set out to do," write Melita Denning and Osborne Philips in their book Creative Visualization. So, start with visualizing what you want in life.
1. Sit straight, feet side-by-side, hands on your thighs.
2. Close your eyes and relax.
3. Breathe rhythmically.
4. Visualize your objective as being contained in a white circle.
v 5. Draw back from your object, see it becoming brighter and brighter.
6. Keep this image in your mind. Then let it fade slowly.
7. Keep up the rhythmic breathing, then return your awareness to the world.
|HOME | SUBSCRIBE | WALLPAPERS | ADVERTISING | POLICY | PRACTITIONERS | WRITERS | PEOPLE | ABOUT | CONTACT|