Cervical spondylosis (or spinal osteoarthritis)
Aging is the predominant cause of spondylosis, also known as spinal arthritis. Cervical spondylosis, also known as degenerative osteoarthritis, is a condition that causes neck pain and stiffness. Cervical spondylosis is usually an age-related condition that is caused by the degeneration of the discs and vertebrae in your neck. It is a `wear and tear` of the vertebrae and discs in the neck.
Symptoms of spondylosis (also known as spinal osteoarthritis). These symptoms can range from mild to severe and may become chronic .
- Neck pain and stiffness that may spread to the base of your skull, shoulders and sometimes down your arms, to the hands and fingers,
- A loss of movement in your neck,
- A loss of sensation (numbness) in your shoulders, arms, hands, fingers and sometimes in your legs
- A loss of balance, double vision.
- Dizziness and blackouts ( if there is pressure on the vertebral artery) fatigue and irritability, loss of control of the bladder
- Irritation and disturbed sleep.
- Headaches, which often start at the back of the head,
- Difficulty walking, fear of falling, and, noisy joints.
- Morning sickness and low back stiffness after getting out of bed
- Low back tenderness or numbness, Sciatica.
Reflecting areas in Acupressure
Cervical spine, Neck, Brain, Kidney, Ureter, Urinary bladder, Lung, Should, Scapula, Head/neck lymph, Arms, Thoracic spine, Sacrum, Coccyx, Parathyroid gland, Adrenal gland.
In Acupressure treatment the practitioner uses his/her thumbs, fingers, and elbows.
1. Press Kidney, Urinary bladder areas 15 times at a stretch and repeat it 4 times, do it 2/3 times in a day.
2. Press Ureter area back and forth for 50 15 times at a stretch and repeat it 4 times, do it 2/3 times in a day.
3. Press Lung area back and forth for 15 times at a stretch and repeat it 4 times, do it 2/3 times in a day.
5. Press Cervical spine, Neck, Brain 30 times at a stretch and repeat it 4 times, do it 2/3 times in a day.
6. Press Shoulder, Head/neck lymph, Arms, Parathyroid gland, and Adrenal areas 15 times at a stretch and repeat it 4 times, do it 2/3 times in a day.
7. Press successively cervical spine, Thoracic spine, Lumbar spine, Sacrum, Coccyx areas 15 times at a stretch and repeat it 4 times, do it 2/3 times in a day.
8. Press Thyroid gland back and forth for 15 times at a stretch and repeat it 4 times, do it 2/3 times in a day.
Getting a scientific-massage is a way to relax your muscles, as well as calm your mind. A good massage therapist can work out tight muscles and relieve muscle spasms. In spondylosis, the muscles surrounding the spine often become very tense, adding to your pain. A scientific-massage should help release that muscle inflammation and pain.
Yoga and Scientific Breathing:
Both these forms of exercise work on the mind-body connection to help you focus on your breathing while doing controlled movements. They can help relax your body as you strengthen your core and spinal muscles.
Anulom-bilom, Vasthrika, Kapalbhati are very helpful for spondylosis
Contact:- http://indumati.co.nr, firstname.lastname@example.org, 9868049433