|YOGA ENRICHES YOUR SEXUAL LIFE
Every marriage after living together for more then 5 years goes through dry spells, no matter how steamy they were at the beginning. In India up to 70% couples especially in metropolitan city have to actually struggle to keep the passion alive in their relationship. Marriage is all together such as different ball game from living relationship dating and friendship. Due to busy schedules, work pressure, monotony, children and old aged these are the factors that can ad do wreak havoc on your sex life.
If you have to speak bluntly then sex is the glue that holds a relationship together. Because when there is gap in sexual desire, it becomes a problem because sex and passion drop out of a marriage. Because caring for each other gets pushed on to the back burner.
Yoga, apart from working wonders for your mind and soul, also enriches your sex life yoga helps you become aware of your sexual core proper breathing is essential for sexual arousal. Asanas, mudras, pranayamas, and meditation are the new way to better sexuality. As more and more people are discovering that practicing yoga leads to better sex life whether you practice yoga or sex for both you need some practice and training. The yoga system of treatment requires Proper diet and daily practice of yoga.
Good sex makes our skin glow, firms up our abs, beats the blues and above all as a great stress buster.
- THE POWER OF GARLIC: Garlic is antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral properties. Can be useful in treating a number of reproductive – tract problems. Be cause by consuming garlic in food or as tablets will help the body wards off all sorts of other diseases and disorders.
- WATERING YOUR MOOD: Take a bath or shower to adjust your moods from excitement to relaxation or vice versa. Cold water definitely get you going, warm water will let you relax before sleep.
- NO SMOKING: Nicotine is a powerful vasoconstrictor; men who daily smoke a pack of cigarettes drastically reduce the Blood circulation in their penile Arteries. It makes difficult to achieve an erection.
- TRY TO BEAT THE HEAT: Infertility cases trace to problems with a man’s sperm count or function. High temperature in the testicles can temporarily reduce sperm production. If you are trying to father a child, avoid Hot Baths, and tight under wear and jeans.
- ODORS: Pleasant odors always have played their part, as they appear to stimulate the nervous system which, in turn stimulates, the sexual system. The sexual persuasion of odors in not confined to human beings, it is equally operative among after animals and insects; female’s dogs, wolves, foxes and butterfly release their own sexually conditioned smells. The best perfumes are the natural ones like sandalwood, roses, jasmine, violets and other flowers.
- VAJROLI MUDRA: Sit in any comfortable meditative posture with eyes closed head and spine straight. Now inhales hold the breath in and try to draw the urethra upward. This action is similar to holding back on urge to urinate. Hold the contraction for as long as your feel comfortable. Then exhale while releasing the contraction. Do this Vajroli mudra minimum 10 to 15 rounds.
BENEFITS: This mudra regulates and tones the entire uro-genital system, Vajroli mudra balances testosterone levels and sperm count and gives control over premature ejaculation. Problems like prostates hypertrophy are prevented.
- SHAVASANA: Lie down on the floor on your back, keep the legs straight on the floor with feet apart by about your shoulder width. Keep the arms straight by your sides with hands placed about six inches away from the body. The head ad spine should be in a straight line. Close your eyes gently. Make the whole body loose and stop all physical movement, mentally watch your breathing and allow it to become rhythmic and relaxed.
BENEFITS: This asana leads to remove physical and mental fatigue. The breathing becomes more regulated and controlled naturally. This asana improves optimum capacity of lungs and intake of oxygen. Relaxation helps to open up blocked arteries and thus helps to improve cardiac functions.
- VATAYANASANA METHOD: Stand with feet together bends the right knee and place the foot on the left thigh in the half padmasan position. Then place the hand in Namaskar position. Maintain the balance and hold the position for a short duration. Release the right leg repeat the practice with the opposite leg, breathing normal. Do it two times on each side. BENEFITS: This asana develops the ability to retain seminal fluid and regulates the reproductive system and prevent early ejaculation. It also strengthens the leg muscle and knee joints. CAUTION: Try to do it slowly after some practice one can do it. This asana require more coordination then muscular strength.
- ASWANI MUDRA: Stand in comfortable position closes eyes and breathing normal. Take your attention to the anus area. Contract the anal muscles for a few seconds without feeling any strain. Then relax for a few seconds. Repeat the contraction and relax the anal muscles. Make the contractions more rapid. BENEFITS: It is very helpful to prevents early ejaculation. The inflammation of prostate gland is also cured by this mudra. It helps to alleviate piles, constipation and prevents the escape of pranic energy from the body.To know more log on www.yogagurusuneelsingh.com