What is Angel Therapy?
Angel Therapy (pioneered by Doreen Virtue in 1996) is a simple, nondenominational, spiritual healing method that involves working with a person's Guardian Angels and Archangels to heal and harmonize every aspect of our life for our highest good. We can heal our bodies, mind, emotions, relationships, families, careers, finances and all other areas of our lives with their divine assistance. Angel Therapy also empowers us to receive Divine Guidance more clearly from the Creator and the Angels and make our lives more beautiful and peaceful.
Learning Outcomes :
- Learning easy ways of tapping into one's own divinity with the Angels
- Removing blocks and negative beliefs
- Using the power of Forgiveness to rise above the Ego
- Freeing oneself from inner bondages
- Learning to live life with Joy and abundance
- Our Spiritual Helpers from the Angelic Realms
- Forgiveness Meditation and Ho'oponopono
- Severing Vows
- Releasing Negative Thought Forms through Angel Therapy
- Chakra Clearing
- Ways of Asking the Angels
- Ways of Receiving Angelic Messages
- Knowing the Difference between Angelic and False Guidance
- Ways of Enhancing Connections with the Angels
- Etheric Cord Cutting
- The Pyramid of Power
- Manifesting Joy and Abundance with the Vision Board
- Determining your Angel Type
- Simple Ways of Communicating with the Angels - Dreamwork and Reading Angel Cards.
In 1999, one of her articles was selected as one of the ten best in the world on Canadian Literature and this won her an honorary position for three years on the Advisory Board of the International Journal for Canadian Studies. She was re-appointed on the Board from Fall 2007 to 2009. She has been on a faculty exchange programme to the Otto-von-Guericke University, Magdeburg, Germany in 1999 under the Academic Links Programme and has taught at Universities of Osnabrueck, Bremen and Griefswald in Germany and the University of Barcelona in Spain. In June 2000, she was invited as a VIP speaker at the Second Asia Pacific Conference in Wollongong, Australia. In February 2004, she received an Award of Merit from the Indian Association of Canadian Studies for her outstanding contribution to Canadian Studies. Dr. Vevaina has also worked as a M.A. (Eng.) course designer, course coordinator and academic counselor in Distance Education Department of the SNDT Women's University. She is actively involved with curriculum designing at all levels.
Dr. Vevaina has conducted numerous Teacher-Training programmes in schools, colleges and universities in India and abroad for over fifteen years. The University of Mumbai selected her as one of the best teachers and researchers in the university and, in July 2009, conferred on her the Performance Incentive Award year for her teaching, research and involvement with student activities. Dr. Vevaina is also an international Storyteller, Angel Course Facilitator and Peace Activist.
* Inclusive of tea/coffee and vegetarian lunch.
Note : Funds are eligible for income tax deduction U/s 80G (5) (vi) of income tax act 1961.
If you wish to pay by check/DD. Download delegate form
Delhi : C 153, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase - I, New Delhi - 110 020. Ph: +91 - 011 - 43792020
Mumbai : Life Positive Pvt. Ltd.,
Goregaon Samruddhi Cooperative Housing Society,
B-106, S.V. Road, Goregaon West, (near Cinemax Cinema), Mumbai - 400 062.
Ph: +91 - 022-27904804/2877/1789