1. PARTICIPATION: Application for participation is to be made in the prescribed form.
Approval of participation and exhibits will be at the sole discretion of Life Positive Pvt. Ltd.
2. SPACE ALLOCATION: Space allocation will be made by Life Positive Pvt. Ltd. and the space will be allocated to Exhibitors/ Companies by name and no subletting will be allowed in any manner.
3. TIMINGS OF THE FAIR: 12 Noon to 8PM on 25th March 2011 AND 10.00AM to 8.00 PM on 26th and 27 th March 2011.
4. VENUE: India Habitat Centre, Silver Oak Lawns.
5. CONSTRUCTION OF STAND: The interior design of the stand will have to be within the architectural controls specified by Life Positive Pvt. Ltd. Interior design of bare space booking will have to be approved by the officers of Life Positive Pvt. Ltd. before actual construction is started. Participants will not be allowed to use passage inside the walking area for construction, woodwork, and painting of stand and for storage of exhibits. Life Positive reserves the right to remove any objectionable promotional material, general items or construction from the stand.
6. ATTENDENCE AT THE STAND:
a) No stand should be left unattended during the exhibition hours. Staff of participants must be present at least one hour before the opening and half an hour after the close of the fair.
b) No activity, which, in the opinion of Life Positive Pvt. Ltd. amounts to nuisance or annoyance will be carried out by the participants. Life Positive Pvt. Ltd. shall have the right to take remedial action in such cases.
c) Exhibits must not be obstruct passages, fire extinguishers , cable terminals for phone connections outlets for electricity and water must not be obstructed.
7. VACATION OF SPACE: Space will have to be vacated within two hour of the close of the fair.
8. LAST DATE: Application for space booking together with full amount be remitted by bank draft/ local cheque in favour of Life Positive Pvt. Ltd., latest by 25th January, 2011 and booths will be allotted subject to availability on first-come-first-served basis.
9. POWER CHARGES: Exhibitors will be allowed to use limited Power service connection for basic usage of light and Fan. Additional
usage will need to be intimated in advance and their charges will be informed accordingly. The organizer will not be responsible for providing stabilized power.
10. FIRE PREVENTION: Participants will keep and maintain the lighting equipment within their stalls as per safety regulation, arrangements
of fire extinguishers in stalls/ pavilion is the responsibility of the individual participants. However, the fire extinguishers on rent can be provided by Life Positive Pvt. Ltd., depending upon availability in stock.
11. SMOKING: Inside the Exhibition area, smoking is strictly prohibited.
12. SERVICE AGENCIES: Work of cargo handling/ clearing, construction of stands, decoration, furniture and catering can be availed by the
participants only from those contractors who are approved by Life Positive Pvt. Ltd.
13. SECURITY: Life Positive Pvt. Ltd. will make general security arrangements. However, participants will be responsible for the
security of their exhibits and stall. The organizer, its Directors, Trustees, Officers, Employees and representatives will not be
responsible for the safety of the articles at the Venue.
14. STORAGE OF EMPTY CASES: Empty cases will not be allowed to be stored anywhere on the exhibition grounds.
14. VIOLATION OF RULES: In the event of violation of these rules, Life Positive Pvt. Ltd. shall have the right to close down the stall of the
15. DISPUTE: Disputes, if any arising out of participation in this exhibition shall fall within the jurisdiction of the courts of Delhi/New Delhi.
16. REFUND: No refund/ adjustment of participation fee will be made by Life Positive Pvt. Ltd.
For further details, please contact:
V Venket: 0-9810303662
Vijay Dhiman : 0-9873071110