What is a Reiki Box?
Wondering what is a Reiki box? It is a box or an envelope in which you fill all your intentions and goals by writing them specifically on a paper. You then energize the box with Reiki energy by drawing various Reiki symbols on the papers containing your goals and intentions. This helps to manifest and achieve the intentions.
Reiki box technique works on the premise that healing in Reiki is not limited to giving energy to a person or a body part or a chakra; you can energize a thought and an event (past, present or future,) and relationships.
Energizing intentions through Reiki
Intentions are nothing but your goals and what you are trying to heal and achieve with the help of Reiki and the box. It can be a relationship intention like 'I have a peaceful relationship with my in laws’ or a work intention like ‘ I have got promoted in my current job’. It can also be a money intention like ‘I have earned $x to pay off my loan’ and so on. No matter what the nature of your intentions, pen them on different papers and then put them in a Reiki box to give them Reiki energy.
Reiki box is a useful and powerful tool to channelize your Reiki healing energy to your intentions, especially when you have various intentions at the same time.
Uses of Reiki Box
- Reiki box can be a medium to heal many more people. The number of people being healed can be increased with the help of the this box. Similarly, you can achieve various and many intentions and goals with the help of a Reiki box.
- The box can increase efficiency of healing. A Reiki box accommodates all your intentions and affirmations together at one place and saves time in healing them. The box also helps channelize maximum energy towards your intentions by listing them at one place.
- You can also have multiple Reiki Boxes. However since the purpose of having a box is the optimal use and benefit of Reiki healing and energy, it is helpful to have a separate Reiki box for long-term and challenging goals and intentions. You can energize this box with Reiki energy for more time than another box that you can make for short-term goals and intentions.
While using a Reiki box, please remember:
- Use and write only positive affirmations, words and statements. Do not use negative words like can't, won't, don’t, not, no, etc. This is because the universe and the universal life force recognizes only the positive words and not these negative words. So instead of putting ‘I don’t want to get fat’, say ‘I want to get fitter’. In fact, be specific as to how much fitter you want to get. The universe picks up only clear, specific and positive affirmations.
- Use one Reiki box instead of various Reiki boxes. By putting all your intentions in a single Reiki money box, you can give energy to all your intentions directly.
- What matters more is not really what is a Reiki box but the energy of your thoughts and affirmations. The universe recognizes frequency and vibration of your thoughts and energy. So, put all your effort into giving your intentions the Reiki energy.
- After having used a Reiki box, you could either immerse the Reiki box in flowing water or even bury it. There is no specific rule as to what you must do with the Reiki box after having used it.
So what is a Reiki box is no mystery. Make the best use of this "magical" box by putting all your intentions into it. Make your dreams come true and create your own destiny with the help of an otherwise simple, but empowered box.
Learn more about a Reiki Box. Reach out to a Reiki Healer expert today!
Shilpi Goel is a content curator, writer, and an avid reader. She is a Reiki master healer and an aspiring life coach. Having experienced tremendous personal and professional growth Shilpi feels passionately about sharing her learning with others.