Enquire Now to know the date
P-5 Basement, South Extension II
NLP CORE SKILLS NLP – “The study of excellence” NLP – “A method of mapping and tracking human experience for the purpose of creating change, modeling excellence and communicating effectively” NLP will enable you to move into another person’s world to change their world.
• Learn to communicate subtly to a person’s unconscious mind and thereby get a state of high responsiveness from another person and also build relationships quickly. Since we are always communicating (either verbally or non-verbally) with others it’s vital to know how we can communicate effectively what we communicate.
• You will learn to identify ours and others preferred modality through which we receive and process information thereby understand ourselves and others at a deeper level.
• Calibration – The mother of all NLP skills. You will become aware of detecting changes at a micro muscular level that will allow you to gather precise information about the person and the states/state changes in a person. You will also become more aware of the world around you.
• You will learn to assist a people to let go traumas and deep emotional issues easily even without them sharing what trauma they had undergone! (The pattern (technique) taught has been successfully used on victims of Tsunami in Japan and several extreme cases of abuse)
• You will learn to give constructive feedbacks and judgements to others in a way by which another person will not take it personally, thereby enabling the person to grow as a result of your constructive feedback and also enable to maintain a respectful relationship.
• Miscommunication is often the reason for relationship problems. You will learn to elicit precise information from another person which ensures that there is less miscommunication and more harmony in a relationship.
• You will learn about the language frames and reframing words by which you can change and influence others. “It’s not only what you say…it’s also about how you say-what you say.”
• We have all the resources within. Often we may spend energy on focusing on our weakness, and lose out on focusing on our strengths which is the core of our being. You will learn to tap into those resources easily which will enable you to be much more empowered.
Abhay Thakkar (Founder and Lead Trainer of Transformative NLP International) is an Internationally certified NLP trainer. He is the only one in India to provide both - NLP as well as New Code NLP Trainings - which are internationally recognized and certified by- co-creator of NLP and New Code NLP – John Grinder as well as co-developers of New Code NLP – Carmen Bostic St Clair and Michael Carroll.
He is a member of ITA (International Trainers Academy) founded by John Grinder (co-creator of NLP). The mission of the ITA is to provide the highest quality of NLP Training to participants.
Being an Internationally certified NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) trainer, he has assisted over thousands of people from all walks of life to overcome physical, emotional, mental and psychological issues with the power of the mind in his private practice and group workshops.
He has been working in India’s leading rehabilitation centres – Sunshine Wellness Rehabilitation Centre and Dr Goel Hospital for over 5 years.
He has conducted workshops for corporates such as Varmora, pediatric dentists at DY Patil college, students at VJTI college, Thakur college, the staff at SNDT college, NGO such as Khulla Asmaan and even Mumbai Police.
Other Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) Workshops/Events
Other Related Workshops/Events