A star is born
Rashmi Rawat elaborates on the three types of star children who are born on earth to usher in radical changes which benefit the whole of humanity
Are you unable to understand your child? Does she ask questions you have no answers to? Does he rebel when his naturally inquisitive self is hushed up and admonished? Does he display wisdom way beyond his years? Does she see through people’s minds? Does he break convention at home and school? Does she believe in following her own set of rules? Relax! There is nothing wrong with your child. So before you run to the therapist to fix him, just read this article. Who knows, you might be the fortunate parent of a star child.
What is a star child?
Let’s see what being a star child means and how to recognise if your child is one. Our consciousness exists beyond the bodily realm. Often, this consciousness prompts us to find our purpose in this boundless universe. When our awareness chooses to incarnate on this planet, we choose a template for our lives. So, if in this life, you have chosen to create a beneficial, radical change through whatever means—whether it be art, technology, science, writing, or anything you are passionate about—you are a star child.
A star child belongs to a group of souls who have agreed to come to earth, to assist in the evolution of the earth. This child fundamentally leans towards being a unique person who is unlike the majority of us and has special perceptive abilities. This metaphysical concept of a star child is sometimes also called a Star Seed or an Old Soul.
Star souls have been incarnating on earth for over 100 years, with the first wave being the original Indigos. Star children tend to be outliers; they have a leading edge. They push the boundaries of acceptability that were laid down by previous generations. Eventually, their traits and characteristics become the norm. Then the next waves arrive, and the boundaries are surpassed again. These children display a certain set of characteristics which distinguish them from the rest.
Star children are divided into three categories: Indigo, Crystal, and Rainbow. If your child is a star child, regardless of which category they fall into, they will embody the energy of grace, purity, truth and wisdom. They know that all life on earth is sacred and should be respected, and they seek to rebuild the earth by spreading compassion.” Indigo, Crystal, and Rainbow have a lot in common, but they are also different personalities that stand on their own and have their own aura.
Indigo children are born into the Indigo soul ray of incarnation and evolution, which means they have access to clairvoyance and healing abilities and have Indigo blue in their auras. The signs of an Indigo child incarnation actually began as early as in the 1950s.
They were originally seen and identified by Nancy Ann Tappe, a psychic and self-described synesthete. (A condition in which the normally separate senses are not separate. For example, when a digit-colour synesthete sees or just thinks of a number, the number appears with a colour film over it.)
She studied the human auric field as a part of the colour system which evolved from her synesthetic perceptions. Through the colours in an aura, Nancy originally saw eleven colours, but that changed late in the 1960’s and early 1970’s when she noticed another colour among infants. She called it ‘Indigo’, a colour between blue and violet in the colour spectrum. It took her 40 years to identify and clarify consistent patterns of
Characteristics of Indigo children
• They are born knowing they are special which makes them more confident and even arrogant at times. They have a higher sense of self-worth.
• Being creative, they consider rigid ritualistic systems to be archaic. The old control methods like, “Wait till your father gets home,” have no effect on these children.
• They see the world differently, are insightful and often have better ideas about methods that have been in place for years. This makes them seem like ‘system busters’. They are often seen as anti-social, and feel lost and misunderstood.
• They have high expectations of themselves and others, which can make for challenging relationships and interactions. They can be unrelentingly self-critical.
• Their psychic capacity is finely tuned. They have a strong sense of ‘knowing’ about people and situations or be able to see their aura.
Indigo behaviour and influence. What she noticed was that 80 per cent of the children born after 1980 had a new, deep blue coloured auric field. Indigos continued to be born from 1970 to 1992, with outstanding and amazing abilities.
A larger number of Indigo children started arriving around 1992. In fact, if your child was born after 1992, there is a good chance you have an Indigo child.
“The Crystal child is a soul with incredible sensitivity, which stems from the ability to feel universal consciousness,” says Andye Murphy, a gifted healer, medium and intuitive.They are pure spirits and very connected to the earth. They are unconditional lovers and healers. Being in tune with their own energy, they have come to lead the world with compassion, tolerance, patience, and gentleness. As babies, they are very sensitive, which is why they may be mistaken as Indigos. They often hate noise and sensory overload. Sometimes, they turn out to be ‘late developers’, which just means they have other means of communication. You won’t be able to hide anything from these children. You won’t be able to lie to them either as they will know immediately what you’re hiding. It is important to mention that Crystal children know what is in your thoughts and even more importantly, what is in your heart.
Features of Crystal children
• They often have round eyes with a penetrating gaze. They are sensitive, both mentally and physically. They suffer from allergies and sensitivities caused by environmental factors.
• They are natural ‘huggers’. They have no awareness of personal boundaries because they feel connected to all the living beings. However, they often avoid crowds as they get overwhelmed by varying energies.
• They are autodidacts—self-taught people who prefer teaching themselves what they what to learn. They are multi-talented. As they grow older, they become helpers, caregivers, volunteers, and teachers. They are natural healers and peacemakers.
• They are badly affected by negative events, both in their personal sphere and worldwide. If they are traumatised or see and feel others being traumatised, they will withdraw and disconnect from society in order to protect themselves.
Crystal babies began to be born around the 1980s to approximately 2010, though some are still being born at this time. There is never really a definitive time for star children to be born. They appear where and when they are needed to effect the change. They are the ones who will herald in the next phase of humanity, honouring the ways of the natural world, protecting the earth and, in gentler ways, illuminating ways to shift the trajectory of humanity.
Rainbow kids are the last in the group of star children. Just as we were getting used to the presence of Crystal children, along came the Rainbows. Rainbow children’s mission is to heal and rebalance humanity and the planet. They are able to reflect our distorted values back at us; thus, they are the revealers of the truth. Rainbow children are usually seen as ‘different’ and are the highest example of our true potential. Rainbows are the rarest type of star children, and their abilities are not well-known, but they will come to light when the world needs them most.
Features of a Rainbow child
• Rainbow children don’t hold onto anger or negative emotions which make them forgiving beings who forgive easily and move into their purpose again
• They possess strong willpower, resulting in no distraction from their path because they know what they are here to do is vital.
• Just like the Crystals, Rainbow children too have large, attractive, and soulful eyes. When you look deeply, you can see that they know about you.
• Since these children have no karma to work out as they are enjoying their first incarnation, they are born into harmonious, fully-functioning families. Their home has less drama than others which allows them to fully focus on their tasks unhindered.
• They bubble over with enthusiasm for everything in life and are fearless souls because they have a crystal-clear understanding of who and why they are.
• Rainbow children are intuitive. It stands to reason that since rainbow children are in total alignment with spirit, they are psychic like you have never seen before.
• When strong ‘negative waves’ arise in an environment, they are able to swiftly resolve these waves into positive ones. They don’t hold grudges and aren’t combative.
They have a higher vibration than the rest of humanity. They will be the ones who will bring gender fluidity, refusing to be categorised or contained. We are told that they are ‘new souls’ who have never incarnated previously, yet they arrive almost completely spiritually evolved. Rainbows are usually the offspring of Crystals, so they will have at least one parent who gets to identify with them. However, the rest of society, including Indigos, will have difficulty coming to terms with the new world that the Rainbows will usher in. There will be a lot of resistance to their visions and actions.
Raising a star child
In these times of instability and great change, it becomes very important for parents to take special care of their children. As a parent, you are partnering with your child to raise the vibrations of the child/parent relationship to its highest possible level. Celia Fenn, an international writer, shaman, group facilitator, and the founder of Starchild Global, recommends that parents take a break from the old paradigms of parenting which are largely based on power, fear, and being authoritative. Instead, they should acquire new criteria based on love which is derived from the heart centre.
“Star children have their own sense of who and what they are. So parents need to often keep ‘parental pride demands’ aside and accept and love them the way they are,” says Celia.
In order to take care of a star child, tolerance, respect, and unconditional love need to be a part of nurturing.
Never underestimate how deeply sensitive these souls are. Your child is acting up for a reason. Listening carefully and practising unconditional love is how you gather information about what’s going on in your child’s life. This will ensure that you build a strong relationship with your child and help them face their problems mindfully.
The most important way you can support your Star Child is by believing them. When your child says they see something or have experienced something, reserve doubt and allow them to speak—even if you don’t believe them. If you dismiss what they say, they will have to undo that disapproval first, and then learn how to trust themselves and have faith. Your child will never be happy or settled without faith in her abilities.
Unless you move in spiritual circles, you often don’t think about global energies that could be impacting you. Your child will be very sensitive to these energies. So you’ll discover that the crazy head-itching isn’t lice but their crown chakra opening, or the fever and runny tummy is because there is a solar plexus chakra shift. Teach them how to put themselves in an energetic bubble when they are in large crowds; this will help them feel secure. In fact, once you start monitoring global transfer, you’ll find that most of what you were worried about was spiritual shifts outside your control. All you usually need to do with spiritual shifts is manage symptoms—and reducing trips to the doctor will save you a packet too.
Star children, especially the Indigos, as they incarnate to engender a change in the current system, may be unwilling to do certain things and often see a better way of doing these things. This may be diagnosed as ADHD or ADD (Attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder), a disorder that makes it difficult for a person to pay attention and control impulsive behaviours.
According to the National Institute of Mental Health headquartered in the USA, the symptoms in this disorder incorporate difficulty in paying attention and being overactive (hyperactivity and acting without thinking). If your child gets diagnosed as ADD or ADHD, it is important that you do whatever you need to do as parents to help your child, but medicating them will not only inhibit their abilities but also prevent them from opening their mind and doing things out of the box.
External and remote healing
On dealing with the higher vibrations of these children, Chemory Gunko, author, life coach, and healer says, “If your child is at a higher vibration than you, then there is often going to be stuff that you can’t help them with. In that case, parents should establish a relationship with a healer each time they reach a set of symptoms or issues.” Encouraging the children to keep a regular meditation practice will help them to decompress and be more in touch with their inner power. As they are born feeling and knowing they are special, this will help them have a higher sense of self-worth.
Life Positive follows a stringent review publishing mechanism. Every review received undergoes -
Only after we're satisfied about the authenticity of a review is it allowed to go live on our website
Our award winning customer care team is available from 9 a.m to 9 p.m everyday
All our healers and therapists undergo training and/or certification from authorized bodies before becoming professionals. They have a minimum professional experience of one year
All our healers and therapists are genuinely passionate about doing service. They do their very best to help seekers (patients) live better lives.
All payments made to our healers are secure up to the point wherein if any session is paid for, it will be honoured dutifully and delivered promptly
Every seekers (patients) details will always remain 100% confidential and will never be disclosed