Two cats were walking on a narrow path towards each other. When they came face to face, no one was willing to let the other pass first. They just stood there, screaming at each other.
“You let me pass first,” said one cat.
“No! I was here first,” said the other.
“No, I must be first, because I am bigger.”
“No, I must be first, because I am more beautiful.”
“No, I am wiser than you, and you must, therefore, respect me.”
“I am stronger.”
After a while, the screams turned into a fight. The cats started fighting, scratching, and biting each other. A little while later, a wiser cat arrived at the scene. He looked at them and started to laugh. Seeing him laugh, the two cats asked, “Why are you laughing?”
“I am laughing at your behaviour. Why are you fighting? Don't you have anything better to do?”
“It is a matter of honour and power,” the two cats said.
“Someone who is really strong and self-confident doesn’t feel the need to show this to others. They feel good about themself, and others feel their strength, and respect them with love, not fear. Is it really important who passes first? Is it worthwhile to have all these scratches and bites? You are wasting your time, energy, and health on nonsense.”
The two cats were bewildered and didn't know what to say.
I touch God in my song
As the hill touches the far-away sea
With its waterfall.
The butterfly counts not months but moments,
And has time enough.
Let my love, like sunlight, surround you
And give you illumined freedom.
Love remains a secret even when spoken,
For only a lover truly knows that he is loved.
Emancipation from the bondage of the soil
Is no freedom for the tree.
In love, I pay my endless debt to thee
For what thou art.
Be confused; it's when you begin to learn new things.
Be broken; it's where you begin to heal.
Be frustrated; it's where you start making more authentic decisions.
Be sad; because if we are brave enough, we can hear our heart’s wisdom through it.
Be wherever you are right now. No more hiding. You are worthy. Always.
~S C Louise
THIS, I KNOW
• You are essentially who you create yourself to be, and all that occurs in your life is the result of your own making.
• When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.
• No matter whether you believe in luck or chance, the final decision is from yourself.
• The moment you become friends with your inner Self, you realise that the failures or hindrances that you met earlier were caused more by your disconnected status with your inner Being.
• Don't live to be judged for what you haven't done. Live to be judged for what you have done.
• Stop comparing yourself with others. If they are good at something, you too are good at something else. Self-confidence is not measured by your own capabilities versus that of others but by your own needs.
• When we lose our spiritual child, then that is when we have grown old.
• The tragedy is that what you disapprove of in others is the very thing you disapprove of in yourself.
• Whatever it takes to find the real you, don't be daunted if the rest of the world looks on in shock.
Comparison is an act of violence against the self.
JUST FOR LAUGHS
PRAYERS TAKE YOU TO HEAVEN
A kayak instructor and a priest are sitting at the gates of heaven.
An angel says to them, “Sorry, but there is only room for one more person in heaven.”
He then leaves to go consult with the other angels. The priest says, “It’s obviously going to be me because I’m the most spiritual.”
The angel then returns and says that the kayak instructor is going to go in. The priest, who is now very confused, asks why. The angel replies, “Well, whenever people came to your meetings, they would go to sleep. Whenever people would go kayaking with the instructor, they would be praying.”
Life Positive follows a stringent review publishing mechanism. Every review received undergoes -
Only after we're satisfied about the authenticity of a review is it allowed to go live on our website
Our award winning customer care team is available from 9 a.m to 9 p.m everyday
All our healers and therapists undergo training and/or certification from authorized bodies before becoming professionals. They have a minimum professional experience of one year
All our healers and therapists are genuinely passionate about doing service. They do their very best to help seekers (patients) live better lives.
All payments made to our healers are secure up to the point wherein if any session is paid for, it will be honoured dutifully and delivered promptly
Every seekers (patients) details will always remain 100% confidential and will never be disclosed