Sister BK Shivani elaborates on how our thoughts can alter our world
Thoughts are the most important tools of our inner world. Two beautiful statements in Hindi explain this:
• Sankalp se siddhi: Our thoughts create our reality.
• Sankalp se srishti: Our world (home, family, workplace) is a manifestation of our thoughts.
Internalising this truth helps us to choose what to think, radiate, and manifest.
Do not see the state of the world and create your thoughts. Instead, create thoughts of the reality you want to see in the world.
Let’s not look at the situation and create fear, panic, or anxiety. Instead, let us create thoughts of faith, power, and peace as affirmations that energise us.
Following are eight affirmations which can change the way we think:
• I am a peaceful being, always calm and stable. I am fearless.
• I am a powerful being untouched by situations and people’s behaviour.
• I am a fearless being. I have faith in God, in myself, and in my destiny.
• My body is perfect and healthy and will always be.
• God’s blessings are a circle of white light around me. Nothing can enter this circle. I am protected.
• God’s blessings are a protective shield around my family. They are healthy and happy.
• God’s blessings are a protective shield around my workplace. My job and salary are secure; my colleagues are safe.
• God’s blessings are a circle of protection around the planet. My world is safe.
Below are simple lifestyle changes which incorporate these eight affirmations:
• With your first thought every morning, give gratitude to God, to your mind, and body. Thereafter, state the eight affirmations, visualising and feeling them.
• Spend 20 minutes reading or watching pure, empowering media content to fill your mind with confidence, faith, love, and happiness. Meditate for 15 minutes, followed by exercises, yoga and pranayama.
• Avoid media content depicting negativity.
• Every hour, pause for 60 seconds and revise the eight affirmations to recharge your mind.
• Have high energy mantra chants and spiritual discourses playing at home. They cleanse negative emotions and are soothing.
• Respond with compassion to colleagues.
• Consume a sattvic diet. Cook for your family. Meditate or pray while cooking. Repeat the eight affirmations before you eat or drink.
• Follow a healthy sleep routine of 10 p.m. to 5 a.m. to maximise immunity, intuition, and decision-making. Cut off from gadgets and work communication an hour before bedtime. Meditate or read empowering content for 15 minutes. Repeat the eight affirmations as you fall asleep.
Following the above practices would mean 15 to 20 repetitions of the eight affirmations daily. Within a few days, they will become your routine way of thinking, feeling, and speaking. Your thoughts will soon become your reality.
Life Positive follows a stringent review publishing mechanism. Every review received undergoes -
Only after we're satisfied about the authenticity of a review is it allowed to go live on our website
Our award winning customer care team is available from 9 a.m to 9 p.m everyday
All our healers and therapists undergo training and/or certification from authorized bodies before becoming professionals. They have a minimum professional experience of one year
All our healers and therapists are genuinely passionate about doing service. They do their very best to help seekers (patients) live better lives.
All payments made to our healers are secure up to the point wherein if any session is paid for, it will be honoured dutifully and delivered promptly
Every seekers (patients) details will always remain 100% confidential and will never be disclosed