Cleansing your mind of negative energies is as important as detoxing your body, says Sister Shivani
You return home after a tiring day and tell your family “I’m exhausted. I have another two hours of work tonight.” Your spouse reacts, “Don’t even get me started on how bad my day was. I too have carried work home.” Your child is quietly watching a familiar scene once again. He has started believing stress, competition, and anger to be normal, instead of peace, happiness, and harmony.
You go for a body detox regularly to rejuvenate physically. But what about detoxing your mind for building emotional immunity? Your mind needs to release anger, stress, confusion, fear, pain, and insecurity. The less cluttered your mind, the lighter you remain emotionally.
Emotional immunity needs to be built from the level of thoughts. Thoughts are the energy we create because of the information (emotional nutrition) we consume. Every thought of ours is followed by a feeling. Feelings, over a period, develop our attitude. Attitude comes out into action. Any action done repeatedly becomes a habit. All habits put together shape our personality. Our personality radiates and creates our destiny. Hence, the simple connection: Content consumed influences personality and destiny.
So intake of pure and powerful information will improve your emotional immunity. Experiment with these simple practices for three months to be emotionally resilient:
1. Shun gadgets, media, and work communication, at least for one hour upon waking up. Make this a daily discipline.
2. The first thought upon waking should be of gratitude to God. Next, thank your mind and body, people in your life, and the objects you use.
3. Create affirmations and visualise everything in your life as being perfect, making manifestation easier.
4. Meditate and imbibe self-improvement messages for 30 minutes to generate right thinking.
5. Engage in exercises, yoga, and pranayama. Pay attention to your breath; inhale strengths and exhale emotional toxins.
6. People and situations are not responsible for the way you feel—but your responses are.
7. Consciously respond to every scene with peace, love, and acceptance till they become a habit.
8. Pause for a minute after every hour to check your thoughts. If there is any negativity, change it gently.
9. Do not consume slander or gossip. Delete negative messages on social media.
10. Set clear work-home boundaries. Once at home, switch off your mind from work and spend time with the family.
11. Satvik food should be prepared and consumed in a pure state of mind with gratitude. Avoid gadgets and negative conversations at mealtime.
12. Money is not just currency; it carries energies of your ethics. Money earned should have the blessings of your employer, co-workers, or clients.
13. Sleep early to wake up early. Avoid gadgets or emotionally stimulating content an hour before bedtime. Spend 20 minutes reading positive messages as the last thoughts for the day.
Life Positive follows a stringent review publishing mechanism. Every review received undergoes -
Only after we're satisfied about the authenticity of a review is it allowed to go live on our website
Our award winning customer care team is available from 9 a.m to 9 p.m everyday
All our healers and therapists undergo training and/or certification from authorized bodies before becoming professionals. They have a minimum professional experience of one year
All our healers and therapists are genuinely passionate about doing service. They do their very best to help seekers (patients) live better lives.
All payments made to our healers are secure up to the point wherein if any session is paid for, it will be honoured dutifully and delivered promptly
Every seekers (patients) details will always remain 100% confidential and will never be disclosed