By Chitra Jha
The Congress of spiritual scientists met near Bangalore recently to align minds of seekers from varied spiritual traditions to the vision of co-creating paradise on earth.
|People of the light: Luminaries at the global meet|
Even though I completely resonated with the theme of Global Congress of Spiritual Scientists (GCSS) 2010 ‘Co-creating paradise on earth’, I wasn’t too sure if I wanted to attend the event. However, after four days of marathon rejuvenation, reconnection and remembrance, I was more than happy to have made it! It was a memorable learning event, which exceeded all expectations!
Pyramid Valley, located just 30 km south of Bangalore city, welcomed us 300-odd delegates to its natural bounty and serene surroundings. We all felt at home from the moment we entered its gates.
This year, the GCSS was hosted under the aegis of Indian Federation of Spiritual Scientists (IFSS) with considerable support from Pyramidal Spiritual Societies Movement (PSSM) and Life Research Academy (LRA). International masters converged from far and wide to share their expertise and experience.
Brahmarshi Subhash Patriji of PSSM, Dr Newton Kondaveti and Dr Lakshmi from LRA, and Guruji Krishnananda of Manasa Foundation represented India. Jasmuheen, the president of GCSS, and a leading researcher on pranic nourishment came from Australia. A unique recording artist, Erik Burglund, writer and Native American wisdom teacher, Barbara Hand Clow and her husband Gerry Clow represented USA. Danish Jacqueline M Longstaff, who spends six months in India in her ashram, Singing Hearts, at Arunachala, represented Denmark. Keiko Anaguchi, a well-known spiritual counsellor from Japan, added the Far Eastern flavour.
Besides the main speakers, there were others who made presentations. Ameli of Beeja Consciousness made one titled, Rape of the world, as did Monish Dhawan of ‘I want a positive headline’ and Rajshekhar of Life University. The event also saw presentations by representatives of PSSM, ICSS, and Indian Healing Forum, Nagpur. Vanya Orr of Earth Trust spoke on working for real change.
An American chiropractor and firewalker, Dr Louis Leonardi, and his Chinese partner, an acupuncture healer, who combines acupuncture with healing music, gave a wonderful glimpse of their healing practice in Sholapur.
The four-day spiritual extravaganza came to an end on the evening of December 3, amidst messages from the masters, music, dancing and hugs. We made promises to meet again next year. Same place, another time!
Message of the masters
• A spiritual scientist is someone who is awakened, open-minded, pursues the truth and is good and honest.
• We have been chosen by a higher intelligence for special roles and we are not alone in this momentous time when humanity is facing some very difficult situations.
• Meditation and positivity when practiced together have the power to create transformation.
• A new light is coming into the Earth and if we allow it to come in, the transition will become easier.
• We need not convince anyone as the truth doesn’t require convincing.
• Meditation means ‘understanding by doing’. Meditation is three times more powerful if it is done in a pyramid, accompanied with music, in a group, in a forest surrounded by pure plant beings, or by the side of the samadhi of a great master.
• Enlightenment is a responsibility. We can’t sit in an ivory tower of enlightenment.
PARTNERS: Brahmarshi Patriji with Swami Krishnanada (r)
at the Global Congress of Spiritual Scientists
• As we change ourselves, we change our surroundings and our ecology.
• Anger gets stored in the liver, fear in the kidneys, and sadness in the lungs.
• Angels can shift things. We must sing to them and ask them to balance our energies.
• We have the right to refuse war, poverty, injustice, suffering, ignorance and abuse in our dimension.
• If we don’t follow Gandhian principles we cannot claim to be his children.
• Everything about us is constantly depleting or nourishing our energies.
• We must create harmony so that we don’t create harm.
• True ahimsa means existing in harmony and letting everything about us create beauty in this world. Ahimsa is non-violence towards our own self.
• Acknowledge and honour greatness.
• Let us eat only for pleasure. We don’t need food to survive.
• We live in a field of possibilities. A global experience of harmony and love has been guaranteed to us.
• Divine essence radiates through the heart chakra.
• Our external eyes get us into judgment and separation. Let us let go of the language of judgment and separation. As long as we live in these frequencies, we can’t rise above them.
• Ask yourself ‘How can we be in this world in a way that it enhances the world? What do we want to experience? Do we want to let go of yesterday? What is our highest dream for our children? What is our highest dream for the world? What do we want to focus upon? What thoughts do we linger upon?’
• Affirm ‘Everything in my being enhances this world’.
• Stay in the energies of love and become a living scripture.
• Align your heart with Mother Earth’s heart and listen. When we don’t listen, even our well-intentioned help can hinder another’s progress. We must listen to the rhythm of the heart of Gaia. We must tune in to her frequencies of music, love, celebration, joy, and fluidity.
• We must honour our indigenous people.
• As mind moves, chi follows.
The Heaven Project: Participants
at the Spiritual Congress• If we want to live in permanent peace we need to listen to our children.
• One of the most important jobs is to be a parent.
• There are three universal laws that are working at this time. Play and experiment with them. These laws are the law of resonance, the law of one and the law of love.
• During the time of a birth, high energy enters the mother’s crown chakra from the cosmos and her root chakra from the earth. The more a woman opens up to her own energies, the more prepared she is to give birth. The role played by the Devic kingdom in the birth of a baby is very sacred. Birthing is a time to be quiet, to be still. The more you let go the easier it becomes to give conscious birth to a baby. Very powerful feminine energies enter the labour room at the time of birth. It is good for the father to stay in this energy field. The first five minutes of a birth imprint a baby’s whole life.
• Let us work for one world, which has no boundaries, and where there are no wars.
Life Positive follows a stringent review publishing mechanism. Every review received undergoes -
Only after we're satisfied about the authenticity of a review is it allowed to go live on our website
Our award winning customer care team is available from 9 a.m to 9 p.m everyday
All our healers and therapists undergo training and/or certification from authorized bodies before becoming professionals. They have a minimum professional experience of one year
All our healers and therapists are genuinely passionate about doing service. They do their very best to help seekers (patients) live better lives.
All payments made to our healers are secure up to the point wherein if any session is paid for, it will be honoured dutifully and delivered promptly
Every seekers (patients) details will always remain 100% confidential and will never be disclosed