One day, a king went to his spiritual master and said, “Master, you have been helping me in my spiritual life. I am very grateful to you. Can I give you something that you need?” The master replied, “I have everything from God.” Still, the king kept on insisting and said, “I will be happy if I can be of any service to you.”
The master said, “Ok, can you chase away the flies that bother me so often?”
The king was surprised and said, "Such an easy task!”
The master smiled. The king started chasing away the flies. But each time he chased them away, they kept coming back. There was no end to the flies.
The king wondered, “I thought my master would ask me for money, for lands in return, but he asked me to do this. Now I can’t even do such an easy task for my master.”
Noticing this, the master said, “Your heart thought that by pleasing me it would make progress. But your mind thought that it would do me a great favour. Therefore, I wanted you to go through this experience of humility.
"If even the simplest job you cannot do, how will you do the most difficult job which is to please God in God’s own way?
“So, give up your pride. In spiritual life, humility is of paramount importance. Of all the virtues, the most important one is to offer gratitude to God for what you have and what you are.”
The king understood his mistake, bowed before his master, and left.
Don Miguel Ruiz
This, I know
• God is life. God is life in action. The best way to say, “I love you, God,” is to live your life doing your best. The best way to say, “Thank you, God,” is by letting go of the past and living in the present moment, right here and now. Whatever life takes away from you, let it go. When you surrender and let go of the past, you allow yourself to be fully alive in the moment. Letting go of the past means you can enjoy the dream that is happening right now.
• You don’t need to justify your love, you don’t need to explain your love, you just need to practice your love. Practice creates the master.
• Don't take anything personally. Nothing others do is because of you. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. When you are immune to the opinions and actions of others, you won’t be the victim of needless suffering.
• You can have many great ideas in your head, but action is what makes the difference. Without acting upon an idea, there will be no manifestation, no results, and no reward.
• It is not what I am saying that is hurting you; it is that your wounds get touched by what I say. You are hurting yourself. There is no way I can take this personally.
Thou shalt not worry,
For worry is the most unproductive of all human activities.
Thou shalt not be fearful,
For most of the things we fear never come to pass.
Thou shalt not cross bridges before you get to them,
For no one yet has succeeded in accomplishing this.
Thou shalt face each problem as it comes,
You can handle only one at a time anyway.
Thou shalt not take problems to bed with you
For they make very poor bedfellows.
Thou shalt not borrow other people's problems,
They can take better care of them than you can.
Thou shalt not try to relive yesterday
For good or ill, it is gone
Concentrate on what is happening in your life today.
Thou shalt count thy blessings,
Never overlooking the small ones
For a lot of small blessings add up to a big one.
Thou shalt be a good listener,
For only when you listen do you hear ideas different from your own,
It's very hard to learn something new when you're talking.
Thou shalt not become bogged down by frustration,
For ninety percent of it is rooted in self-pity
And it will only interfere with positive action.
Integrity and marbles
A boy and a girl were playing together. The boy had a collection of marbles and the girl had some sweets. The boy and the girl agreed to exchange his marbles for her sweets. The boy kept the biggest and the most beautiful marble aside and gave the rest to the girl. The girl gave him all her sweets as promised. That night, the girl slept peacefully. But the boy couldn’t sleep as he kept wondering if the girl had hidden some sweets from him the way he had hidden his best marble.
Just for laughs
A man is talking to God.
Man: “God, how long is a million years?”
God: “To me, it's about a minute.”
Man: “God, how much is a million dollars?”
God: “To me, it’s a penny.”
Man: “God, may I have a penny?”
God: “Wait a minute.”
The will is not free—it is a phenomenon bound by cause and effect—but there is something behind the will which is free.
Life Positive follows a stringent review publishing mechanism. Every review received undergoes -
Only after we're satisfied about the authenticity of a review is it allowed to go live on our website
Our award winning customer care team is available from 9 a.m to 9 p.m everyday
All our healers and therapists undergo training and/or certification from authorized bodies before becoming professionals. They have a minimum professional experience of one year
All our healers and therapists are genuinely passionate about doing service. They do their very best to help seekers (patients) live better lives.
All payments made to our healers are secure up to the point wherein if any session is paid for, it will be honoured dutifully and delivered promptly
Every seekers (patients) details will always remain 100% confidential and will never be disclosed