Shoonya Vaayu Mudra
Abhay Kumar Shah highlights the astounding and varied benefits of Shoonya Vaayu Mudra which is a combination of two mudras
The benefits of certain mudras are beyond our imagination and defy logic. This month, I’d like to introduce you to one such mudra—the Shoonya Vaayu Mudra.
It is a combination of two different mudras: Shoonya Mudra and Vaayu Mudra.
Earlier, we have studied the effects of these two mudras as separate entities. Vaayu Mudra reduces the Vaayu (Air) element in our body. It treats various types of pains and reduces the excess Vata humour in the body. It also reduces bloating in the stomach and treats gaseous distension. Shoonya Mudra reduces the amount of the Aakash tatva (Space or Ether element) in the body. Thus, ailments occurring due to an excess of the Aakash element are cured, eg., tinnitus, hearing deficiency, sleeplessness, vertigo, and some other ailments.
All of these benefits are covered by Shoonya Vaayu Mudra. Besides these advantages, this mudra bestows on us a lot more.
How to form Shoonya Vaayu Mudra
Connect the tips of the middle finger and the index finger to the root of the thumb. Place the thumb on the back of the bent fingers. Keep the other two uninvolved fingers comfortably straight. Form this with both hands. Rest the back of your hands on your knees or on your thighs.
• It rapidly cures insomnia.
• Any kind of numbness in any body part vanishes immediately with the help of this mudra.
• This mudra plays a vital role in the treatment of Parkinsonism.
• It cures giddiness.
• It helps to treat vertigo which is caused due to more than one reason. Lack of sleep, sleeping on an uneven pillow, and travelling on hilly and winding roads which can disturb the Aakash element, which results in spatial confusion, i.e., vertigo. A cool breeze too can affect the membrane of the ear, which leads to vertigo.
• Due to any reason, if one faces a problem of unsteady gait, this mudra helps to reduce the symptom.
• In the treatment of osteoarthritis, this mudra plays a vital role.
• Shoonya Vaayu Mudra eliminates the problem of creaky joints.
• It cures stammering.
• It reduces hoarseness of voice.
• This mudra stops unreasonable weight loss and treats emaciation.
• It normalises dry and cracked skin, cracked nails, and damaged hair too.
• Any woman, having painful, scanty menses can practise this mudra to overcome it.
Many types of pains, like joint pain, toothache, throat pain, heel pain, earache, and headache can be eliminated with the help of Shoonya Vaayu Mudra.
Psychological issues like inexplicable fear, lack of patience, shyness, faintheartedness, and indecisiveness can be eradicated by performing this mudra.
This is a therapeutic mudra. Don’t extend its practice beyond 16 to 30 minutes at a stretch.
Life Positive follows a stringent review publishing mechanism. Every review received undergoes -
Only after we're satisfied about the authenticity of a review is it allowed to go live on our website
Our award winning customer care team is available from 9 a.m to 9 p.m everyday
All our healers and therapists undergo training and/or certification from authorized bodies before becoming professionals. They have a minimum professional experience of one year
All our healers and therapists are genuinely passionate about doing service. They do their very best to help seekers (patients) live better lives.
All payments made to our healers are secure up to the point wherein if any session is paid for, it will be honoured dutifully and delivered promptly
Every seekers (patients) details will always remain 100% confidential and will never be disclosed