MASTER CHOA KOK SUI MEDITATION ON TWIN HEARTS
Healing meditation on Twin Hearts is one of the many advanced meditation techniques to achieve illumination, or what we normally call `universal consciousness`. It is also a form or world service that helps harmonize the earth by blessing it with loving-kindness, peace, joy and goodwill.
Meditation on Twin Hearts is based on the principle that some of the major chakras are entry points or gateways to certain levels or horizons of consciousness. The Twin Hearts refer to the heart chakra, which is the center of the emotional heart or refined higher emotions, and the crown chakra which is the center of the divine heart, the center of divine union or yoga. Unless your crown chakra is activated, you will not experience illumination or divine union. But before it can be activated, the heart chakra must be activated first. It is only by developing the higher refined emotions that one can possibly experience divine love.
By using the heart and crown chakras in blessing the earth with loving-kindness, they become channels for spiritual energies. By blessing the earth with loving kindness, you are doing a form of world service. By doing so you are in turn blessed many times. It is in blessing that you are blessed. It is in giving that you receive. This is the law!
Once the crown chakra has been sufficiently activated, then you have to perform certain meditation techniques on the light and on the mantra `Om` or `Amen`, and on the interval between the `Om` or `Amen`. It is by prolonged concentration and simultaneous awareness of these, that, illumination or samadhi is achieved!
People who should not practice healing meditation on Twin Hearts:
Persons below 18 years old, patients with heart ailment, hypertension, glaucoma or severe kidney and liver problems, heavy smokers and pregnant women.
Many practitioners of meditation techniques on Twin Hearts around the world are discovering and experiencing the following benefits within a short period of time:
1. Heightened level of intuition.
2. Increased healing power.
3. Sharper and more organized mental faculties.
4. Inner peace, loving-kindness and compassion.
5. Enhanced spiritual service.
6. Brighter and more balanced aura and bigger chakras.
7. Enhanced soul contact and divine union.
8. Safe stimulation of higher clairvoyance.
9. Healthier physical bodies.
10. Success in life with less stress.
11. A more wholesome personality.
1. Do physical exercises for about five minutes to cleanse and energize your etheric body.
2. Sit comfortably with your back erect with your hands turned upwards, resting on you lap. Close your eyes, connect the tip of the tongue to the palate.
3. Invoke for Divine Blessings for guidance, help, protection and illumination.
4. Activate your heart chakra by becoming aware of it and by blessing the entire earth, every person, every being with loving kindness, great joy, happiness, divine peace, understanding, harmony, good will and will to do good. You may visualize the earth as very small in front of you; raise your hands on the chest level facing outward and feel the love flowing from your heart to your hands and enveloping the small earth in front of you. You may use the prayer of St. Francis of Assisi. This blessing can be directed to a nation or a group of nations.
5. Activate your crown chakra by becoming aware of it and by blessing the Earth with loving-kindness. Allow yourself to be a channel of divine love and kindness, great joy, happiness, understanding, harmony and divine peace. Share these with the whole earth. When blessing, feel and appreciate the implications of each word.
6. Meditate and bless the Earth with loving-kindness through the Heart and Crown chakras simultaneously. This will align both chakras, thereby making the blessing much more potent.
7. Gently imagine a brilliant white or golden light on the crown. Be aware of the light, the inner stillness and the bliss for a few minutes. Gently and silently chant the mantra `Om` or `Amen`. When meditating on the interval between the two `Oms` or `Amens`, simultaneously be aware of the light, the stillness and the bliss and let go. Continue for about 10 minutes.
8. Slowly come back to your physical body. Raise your hands again on the chest level facing outward. Release excess energy by blessing the Earth with light, loving-kindness, peace and prosperity for several minutes until you feel your body is normalized. You may bless specific persons or your family and friends after releasing the excess energy.
9. After meditation, always give thanks to the Divine Providence and to your spiritual guides for divine blessings.
10. Shake the body for 30 times, massage the different body parts, then do physical exercises for a few minutes. It will reduce the possibility or pranic congestion in certain parts of the body.
Life Positive follows a stringent review publishing mechanism. Every review received undergoes -
Only after we're satisfied about the authenticity of a review is it allowed to go live on our website
Our award winning customer care team is available from 9 a.m to 9 p.m everyday
All our healers and therapists undergo training and/or certification from authorized bodies before becoming professionals. They have a minimum professional experience of one year
All our healers and therapists are genuinely passionate about doing service. They do their very best to help seekers (patients) live better lives.
All payments made to our healers are secure up to the point wherein if any session is paid for, it will be honoured dutifully and delivered promptly
Every seekers (patients) details will always remain 100% confidential and will never be disclosed