Abhaykumar Shah highlights the benefits of Shoonya Mudra, which, like the Aakash Mudra, influences the Space Element
The Shoonya Mudra reduces the Space Element (Aakash), as an increase in this element allows the Air Element (Vaayu) to fill in. Air blocked in these increased spaces causes various ailments to the organs or systems involved. Toothache, heel pain, joint pains, ear ailments, insomnia, and vertigo are some examples.
It is purely a therapeutic mudra, and one should not practice it for more than
16 minutes unless advised by a competent authority.
How to form Shoonya Mudra: Connect the tip of the middle finger and the root of the thumb. Put the front of the thumb on the back of the middle finger. Keep the remaining three fingers comfortably straight and rest your hands on the knees or on the thighs.
• Ear ache of almost any kind is reduced.
• Deafness, if not by birth, can be cured.
• Sleep disorder can be treated.
• Even dumbness, if not by birth, can be cured.
• Numbness in any body part is reduced with the practice of Shoonya Mudra.
• Ear pain due to infection can be eliminated. Running ear, pus formation, fungus in the ear too can be reduced.
• Tinnitus or ringing ear can be remedied.
• Vertigo of any type can be cured. But always keep in mind that Vertigo is a symptom, not the disease. Though Shoonya Mudra can treat the symptoms, one should go deep and search for the actual reason for the symptoms and treat it for long-term benefits.
Caution: Stop the practice of Shoonya Mudra after cure. Then start Aakaash Mudra for another month to keep the balance achieved.
Abhaykumar Shah is a mechanical engineer, who has learnt Mudra Shastra from experts and established his own method of using this science correctly, and in the modern context. email@example.com
Life Positive follows a stringent review publishing mechanism. Every review received undergoes -
Only after we're satisfied about the authenticity of a review is it allowed to go live on our website
Our award winning customer care team is available from 9 a.m to 9 p.m everyday
All our healers and therapists undergo training and/or certification from authorized bodies before becoming professionals. They have a minimum professional experience of one year
All our healers and therapists are genuinely passionate about doing service. They do their very best to help seekers (patients) live better lives.
All payments made to our healers are secure up to the point wherein if any session is paid for, it will be honoured dutifully and delivered promptly
Every seekers (patients) details will always remain 100% confidential and will never be disclosed